Author: susansusan

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-9 09:12:25 |Display all floors
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Yesterday, the global sources’s worker came to the factory and have a talk with us, actually I didn’t much interest in that kind of discussion, as I treat it as boring. However I was here and face with them for preaching.
I did learn something from it, even through that I dislike and after that, I have some ideas at my mind and I should write it down about it.
That was a story was told by them. The manager said:” once that is a customer that sent inquiry through global sources for ball pen, and many companied reply his inquiry, telling him that how their capability of delivery the shipment on time and how wonderful of their factory, but one supplier wrote:” I know your country is cold and our ball pen don’t have any problem of writing even in cold weather.’ And that attracted the customer’s attention, so they got a big order because the sales man pay attention to so much details.
And that is another story, one supplier send letters to a big corporate for many times for three years but customer didn’t reply their letter at all. but at the forth years, the customer visited their factory and placed order with them directly and didn’t visit their factory at all, when asked for reason, the buyer said:” your company has been exist for a long time, and I received so many letters from you for the updating designs and other information, that isn’t a short time, so I trust you for your persistence.
when the boss was left because of calling, the global sources worker said:” sometimes I don’t know why your sales decide to leave a position to easily in a short period of time, you know the longer you stay at one position, the longer that the customer remember and cooperate with you, even later you establish your own business, and as you have cooperated with that customer for so a long time and they trust you, that may help you a lot.”
and through this, I was thinking about myself, it is true that I have already of thinking to leave this position and find another position instead, and it annoyed me for I hate, and the more I hate, the less I am interest of working here, and that worsen my mood. That isn’t the right thing to do, I should adjust my attitude and work positively. It isn’t for the company; it is for myself, for my future.
I have already thought that I have done my best, but still I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 09:39:10 |Display all floors

handsome & smart...

"Yesterday, I discussed about the standard of choosing Mr Right with one friend, and her standard is that the Mr Right should follow two standards: one is should be older than her and another one is should have more income than her."

susanSUSAN--i might just have met your gfriend criteria...but i am warning you both though, i'm NOT handsome nor smart   

is that considered mister WRONG  ;P

please DO get back 2 me ASAP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 13:57:10 |Display all floors

pjtran

You are Mr wrong to Mrs wrong, a perfect match.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 16:47:46 |Display all floors
hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 16:51:24 |Display all floors
Ms. Susan, I nearly become you fans now. It is a great thing to read your story after finishing my work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 16:53:03 |Display all floors
About how to find your Mr. Right, here I would like to share my love story with you. Same as you, I set all my heart on work since I graduated from university on age 22. At that time, I sedom made new friends or met with my classmates. When I was 27, I felt great pleasure about marriage from most of my reletives and friends. I was afraid I can not find a good man to get married. I never missed any chance to go for dating which provided by my friends or parents, but it was still very hard to find the Mr. right. Most of them are not suitable for me. That thing has become the most important task and the biggest problem for me in that year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 16:53:53 |Display all floors
By chance, I came across a website that provided people to make friends. At first, I did not believe it and was afraid to meet cheats, but I have no other ways, so I tried my first time to publish my information on the website considering that It did not need your very private information and most important, it was free. In the frist two months, I received very few new comers e-mails but when I had time, I would come to there to take a look. I also sent e-mails to those person I thought who was OK for me. Later, I met a very good man who is very suitable for me. We have chat for more than one month, and both of us were satisfied with each other. Later, we choosed a date to meet in a big restaraunt. Now he has become my husband, and we are getting very well with each other. We have got married more than one year, and we love each other deeply. Maybe my story is not suitable for everyone, but anyway it is a good chance for you to try. HeHe! the website is called 世纪佳缘. In the past, its website is http://www.love21cn.com. Now it has changed as http://www.jiayuan.com. My information is still there, and my name is 巧音, following the meaning of 巧遇知音. If you would like to see, my ID number is 1559174. Hope it can do some help for you. Hehe!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.