Author: susansusan

daily of January [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-11 16:11:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-1-11 16:04
Yes, I know I am afraid and worry, I am afraid of many things. At present, I am afraid of getting fail, I am afraid of I can't pass the examination which is coming at April, I am afraid that I can' ...

Just keep focus......worrying will not help.........being focus will......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 16:29:51 |Display all floors
Try to solve the problem piece by piece. Caringhk is right, focus on the nearest coming thing. Now my main task is to have a baby, hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 21:25:56 |Display all floors

Reply #59 susansusan's post

Hi Susan,

As you comfort to me , do not think too much for this , we should be believe the sky always blue , actuaIly I have the same situation as you : every things need thinking, every idea need organization , every day need in the face of the some person who is me very dislike , every every...

But i always said for myself : baby , you're best , nobody can surpass you ".

Susan don't worry , tomorrow wil be better .:)

[ Last edited by claregreen8 at 2008-1-11 10:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-12 10:50:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-1-11 04:11 PM

Just keep focus......worrying will not help.........being focus will......

en, keep focus, think and do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-12 10:52:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-1-11 04:29 PM
Try to solve the problem piece by piece. Caringhk is right, focus on the nearest coming thing. Now my main task is to have a baby, hehe!

What is my main task, Oh, it is:earn more money to buy a house in this city, find Mr Right, study hard to pass the examination coming at April.
Get it, will work for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-12 10:53:54 |Display all floors

claregreen8

I have always think, that I am the best, but now I think that I am too confidence and over-estimate myself, that is the reason why I fail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-12 10:54:23 |Display all floors
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Since yesterday, I know more about myself and I made clear of my life that actually I am a fool and I didn’t try my best to work.
At the beginning of this year, there was a trade fair and I attended the fair. That was one Greece customer ordered some goods during the fair, after the fair I sent PI to him, unfortunately that I made the wrong prices during the fair and I explained it to him but he didn’t accept the explanation, so later he canceled the order.
I didn’t pay attention to this customer, and I didn’t call for him to explain this although I thought that I may explain to him for this, but I didn’t. I didn’t feel shame of my behavior of that because at that time, I am the only export sales, I have known the fact that nobody is going to get that customer out of my hand.
At August, the customer again came to the show and placed order for this factory, and the new sales girl received him and he placed 1*40HQ. when I tried to contact him but he didn’t pay attention to me, all my effort in the past were in vain. I am so anguished. And I am such a stupid person.
Days ago, I received a letter from one shipping company and informed me that one customer will load the goods through them, I didn’t know it and I searched the company name from my customer data, I found that I have contacted with that customer for sometimes, but he doesn’t pay order to me, I am confused how the forwarder contact me for shipping. However I noticed lately that he placed the order to the new sales girl, again the story proves that I am so stupid and I am totally a failure.
Yesterday Gang spoke loudly beside me to the new export sales girl:”you made so many calls to other counties that the fee is so high.” Suddenly I noticed that I sudden make any call to my customers, and my phone fee is so low every month. That is the reason that I didn’t try my best, why I didn’t make any call to customer, as the phone is besides my hand!
I have already complained about that she is stealing my customers and she did, but am I notice that why my customers goes to her hand but the customer didn’t place order to me? What is the reason for this? The reason is clearly in front of me, that is I didn’t follow it well and I didn’t try my full effort.
I feel I am such a fool!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.