Post time 2008-1-7 09:18:44 |Display all floors

i have the best solution

for the problem in america.

just blow it up. and all problems are solved. haha
It's  a cold world Blood. No mercy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 01:10:33 |Display all floors

Reply #8 --- bornof_fire's post....

Your post says everything that needs to be said for you, your intelligence and the way you were raised by your parents.

Unfortunately, just about anyone can become a China Daily forum member.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-9 07:19:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nosferatu at 2008-1-9 01:10
Your post says everything that needs to be said for you, your intelligence and the way you were raised by your parents.

Unfortunately, just about anyone can become a China Daily forum member.

But that is the way most Americans talk! They always say about countries that they don't like, "lets nuke 'em".

So now someone is giving you a taste of your own medicine, you are quick to call into question his upbringing.
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 01:20:25 |Display all floors

Reply #10 --- gotohell's post...

One can also cite specific cases of individuals from any nation, ethnic group or race who make statements which reflect their lack of education or poor upbringing.  They seldom, if ever, reflect the values and opinions of the majority.  If I didn't believe that, then many nations and cultures represented by the forum members of China Daily would be considered extremist and barbaric.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-10 07:36:28 |Display all floors
Talking about poor upbringing:

Originally posted by nosferatu at 2008-1-10 01:20
One can also cite specific cases of individuals from any nation, ethnic group or race who make statements which reflect their lack of education or poor upbringing.  They seldom, if ever, reflect th ...

Bush is the dumbest monkey in the whole jungle. It completely boggles my mind that the American public is either so blind, or so retarded, that they could not see from the very moment the first time he stood on stage that he was a retarded dumba$$.

I'm truly horrified that there also seem to be an army of enablers who encourage the criminal activities of this moron-in-chief.

These people should be hung, then drawn and quartered and their heads displayed on pikes on the streetcorners of Washington, DC
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-2-28 05:22:35 |Display all floors
oops
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.