Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-18 23:39:27 |Display all floors
I expect little for that,cause in china,it is most like the goverment or someone's brace instead of the commercial benefit for common people,the result always is: present someone's brace,fit the benefit for some people who have relations,give a hard time for common people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-19 08:10:11 |Display all floors
this year i want to go to beijing to cheer our country's athletes,i hope my dream will come true!by the way ,i     will get married this year.to be honest i want to celebrate the wedding on auguest 8,but i want to have more   holidays to enjoy my honeymoon,we choose the national day as our wedding day!
best wish to our country   and me! : ) i think we chinese is the best!come on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-24 12:25:16 |Display all floors

TO BE THE GREATEST EVENT ON EARTH

Beijing Olympic 2008 should be :

1.  An event to legalize China as a "Sport Superpower", which will motivated 1,3 billions people across China and hundred thousands Chinese overseas that Chinese is equal to western countries.

2.  An event to promote "FRIENDSHIP", where every tourists around the world will feel the warm welcome from all citizen. The event should leave a sweet memory to all of them. After they come back to their country, they will have a good image of China, not bad image that western media always tried to say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 22:00:59 |Display all floors
a lot of devices have been builted or rebuilted.the government also have taken many time and energy to ensure
every acpect will be reasonable and fitness.
so 2008 in beijing is a worthy time for looking foward to,espacially
msn:chuxi126@hotmail.com
personal homepage:www.chuxi126.spaces.live.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 21:53:44 |Display all floors
Beijing is improving everyday,  the sky, air condition, resident diathesis and governent effectivity were  improved so much, i have sufficient confidence to say that: 2008 BeiJing Olympics will be the most successful game.

Only the advice is how to treat the scheme and  lies from western country, we need do enough preparation for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-6 16:28:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by impasser at 2007-12-27 13:06
in my opinion, Olympics in Beijing or in any other city does not have too much different. So do not pay too much attention to it. It is just a GAME. Do what you should do and act what you shoul be. ...

yes it is just a game, i think so .
BeiJing is a big and modern cith in China, i think it can host all the people well who want to join the olympics.
just a game ,enjoy it  and do your work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-7 10:29:17 |Display all floors
for me ...i hope at the olympics time ,i will have enough time to watch the game

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.