Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 11:57:24 |Display all floors
the olympic game is the honor of bejing ,it  also the impotant  thing  to chinese .i am a student  of bejing ,so i will try my best to contribute to olympic's service.however  there are many problem s ,but  i am sure that everthing will be ok with the  effort of  the govenment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-2 11:02:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by april_sky at 2007-12-27 15:18
How to face traffic jet?

How about the weather?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-5 21:24:46 |Display all floors
CHINA, GO!
If it is possible,the more goden medals we Chinese got  is the better.We can enjoy the happyness in our own eath!Of course I hope Beijing is the best city than every one held the meeting before!!!Best wish!!!
Sometime sb is sunny just like the sky when u could smell the sky from it…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-13 20:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2007-12-25 17:25
With the 2008 Olympic Games drawing near, the host city Beijing, which is in full-fledged preparations for the gigantic party, has already step into the global spotlight. What are your expectations ...

i hope i can get some free tickets from the tickets sales department

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-14 19:38:25 |Display all floors
I'm not living in BeiJing,but I lover BeiJing very much,Iover Olympic too.
Give my best wishes to BeiJing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 13:07:33 |Display all floors

Bj 2008 Olympics opinions

Blogs about the Beijing Olympics are filled with comments about China showing what it is able to do, hoping to change attitudes toward China of non-Chinese people, and showing that China is a great country.

Concerning is the list of people and groups who are not supporting the BJ Olympics and many who will purposely not attend Beijing 2008; Steven Speilberg,  Nobel Prize winners, Olympic Athletes, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel Peace laureates, Britain's Prince Charles, writers, actors and political figures from around the world.

This post is intended to bring attention to the idea of balanced thinking. In all the feeling of showing what China is , is included what people see when they look at China (list above). It is a package deal. Balanced thinking is missing and as long as it is not used, China will not be able to influence any except those who lack this thinking (their own).

This is offered as help to get out of a vicious circle which is not being seen by those caught in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-16 19:18:47 |Display all floors
In China mainland, all grand sport games are organized by government. But we all hope this game will be the most successful one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.