Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-4 13:06:03 |Display all floors
traffic will be a big problem as it has been for every olympics held so far , China will be no exception , if Chinese athletes win too many gold then their spiteful competitors will cry drug cheats as they have done in the past , there will be many Chinese people left out side because they purchased forged tickets , there will be some technical glitches with some events as there always is , some athletes will complain it is too hot and some will complain it is too cold , some will complain about the food , others will complain about the bottled water . each time the olympics get bigger and more technical , this will be the biggest olympics so far , until the next one that is .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-8 21:59:17 |Display all floors
Wish a successful event.
My expectation :
       much more rural residents could watch the olympic game in Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-11 10:16:01 |Display all floors
The Chinese Government has made a lot improvement for the Olympic Games, the mottos is we should do our best for Olympic. In my opinion, all the good things and habits should be kept in furture, not just for Games, after that, we also need do that. All of us don't wanna be see the depression followed the Games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-12 00:29:26 |Display all floors
As a big thing for our country, we need do everything that we can do to hold a successful Olympics games , and improve  our country 's reputation. i think we should be more polite,  bad habit  such as smoking in public should be forbiden.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-16 14:39:16 |Display all floors
Every Chinese people is expecting the upcoming  2008 Olympics,but I wonder if there is something down-to-earth influence on me since there isn't any possibility that i can afford to go to the spot scene.maybe i can sit infront of the TV and wait for the every broadcast,praying that all the gold medals are just up there shining for our Chinese athletes.

then,my first comment?HOHO~

[ Last edited by rossia at 2008-1-16 02:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-17 19:43:59 |Display all floors
Best wishes to Beijing Olympic Games!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 00:39:47 |Display all floors

Reply #29 cyberspook's post

Spook, regardless of what team wins the most medals there is almost sure to be a lot of controversy about drug use in these olympics.  As we have seen in many sports the use of performance enhancing drugs has become widespread.  Many allegations of drug use will be based not on spite but on substance.  There will be a lot of politics about how stringent drug controls will be and the exact nature of drug tests and the labs doing them.  I'm sure that the pharmaceutical industries in more than one country are working overtime to develop performance enhancing drugs or methods of taking them that will be undectable or not covered by the testing protocols in place.  

it's really too bad that the money involved in sports has become so great that the temptation to win by any means is nearly irresistible.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.