Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-30 13:20:25 |Display all floors
Oh traffic is the headache problem of every country, I just expect the air ticket to Beijing is not too rare & expensive, so many people can enjoy  the 2008 Games, surely it will be the good chance to promote the tourism in Beijing
天与地没有你消息
走多少公里才能忘记你

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-30 20:27:52 |Display all floors

air quality & public orderly conduct...

few things that i would like to address is that public conduct is my major concern such as NOT 2 over nationalism in or outside the stadium, because million of us against only few foreigners.  and our poor public behavior pattern must be adopted quickly as we can (long list to work on...).  all these things are very easy to change only if we pay closeer attention to ourselves!  the AIR quality issue might NOT be able solve next year...but it would be helpful if we all don't drive if neccessary to improve our polluted air for the next 5 years (all the major cities in CHN, the air quality is just NOT there anymore; i have witnessed myself).  PS!  please change all the public toilet signs to "PUBLIC RESTROOMS"...coz already stinky so bad & the word "toilet" makes it even worst to one stomach.  fianally lets the begins & may the best candidates win with pride & dignity!
800px-Beijing_2008_Tiananmen_Square1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 23:23:48 |Display all floors

no comment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-1 17:01:34 |Display all floors

too contraversial?

Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-12-31 23:23

Too contraversial to comment? The best expectations are China will become more open, people become more modest, honest(the best human quality), less materialistic, less fanatic about nationalism.  An opportunity to learn people are people regardless of their skin color.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-1 23:30:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-1-1 17:01

Too contraversial to comment?  ...

well I don't think so....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 16:14:46 |Display all floors

try our best

Originally posted by impasser at 2007-12-27 13:06
in my opinion, Olympics in Beijing or in any other city does not have too much different. So do not pay too much attention to it. It is just a GAME. Do what you should do and act what you shoul be. ...

agreed!
do what u should do and act what u should act !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-2 16:25:52 |Display all floors

get access to the game

Originally posted by quadudu at 2007-12-30 13:20
Oh traffic is the headache problem of every country, I just expect the air ticket to Beijing is not too rare & expensive, so many people can enjoy  the 2008 Games, surely it will be the good ch ...

I hope more native people have chance to have access to the game, fairly and justice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.