Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-7-3 11:02:28 |Display all floors
everyone should behave yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 20:55:21 |Display all floors

pessimistic

what a show, hundreds of billions of money spent extravagantly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 21:45:47 |Display all floors
Improve the environment, traffic conditions. I hope the Beijing Olympic Games  be hold successfully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-4 21:50:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ashyang at 2008-7-4 20:55
what a show, hundreds of billions of money spent extravagantly.

In the same time, the games also attracted the attention of all of the world and bring a lot of interests to our country.

Every country wants to hold the Olympic Games, so does our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-7 13:37:07 |Display all floors
I expect the Olympic Game will be a safe celebration. Because so many unexpectable things happened in the past days, I hope Beijing Olympic Game will be hold sucessfully.

[ Last edited by yanly2008 at 2008-7-7 01:38 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-8 16:31:54 |Display all floors
I hope Beijin can do a maverllous work to show the chinese people's excellent work, and make foreign people know that China is a powerful country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-9 13:54:01 |Display all floors
Holding the Beijing Olympic Games is a good chance for China to show the traditional morality and antient culture of  China   to foreigners who come to Beijing as  contenders or visitors. We must let the whole world know that China       has  the  ability to  hold one of the most successful Olympic Games.
           There are many criticisms, accusing that the air condition of Beijing is bad and the traffic problems are still tough,    but I believe that China is confident to face the challenge and conquer these problems.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.