Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-6 17:25:26 |Display all floors

CHEER, CHIAN

Maybe first we could estimate the quantity of people who will come to Beijing for olympic game by consulting other countries ever held such big game, then checking whether the room and board in Beijing is enough or not for those travellers coming home and aboard,after that , we could take some practical actions accordingly, for example, adding more hotel rooms etc. Of course, these actions need to be considered low cost or else it will become wasteful if only invest  for the seemed  "one-off game".
   Except the room and board, the transport system is also of primary importance, the Beijing transport department need to draft up a well-planned transport system to avoid the chaotic traffic conditons as so many people will be in Beijing City during the Olympic time.
   Environment is also very important, as a strong and large developing country of the east, china is eager to make a mark  in the international world, and Olympic game is an excellent opportunity for people all over the world recognizing china. Maybe sanitation department need to arrange more cleaners to protect the environment to clear up the rubbish which left by the travellers.
   Ideological educaiton made in advance is really necessary, the education should include the civilized language,activity,deeds because the language and deeds showed by people present nation's quality,   
    We chinese are proud of that Olympic could be held in china and hope we could make a wonderful and successful game.
    CHEER, CHINA!
    CHEER, CHINESE PEOPLE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-12 23:57:46 |Display all floors
i expect everyong in china do well in the olympics time,no matter you are players,or spectators,or other members of our nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 08:17:23 |Display all floors
china this year suffered so much,except big occasion,there were disasters.
it have been rainning there days.my god,flood is everywhere.
I hope the day, when olympus game begin。earth and sky will show us  good faces

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-14 13:29:43 |Display all floors
china may peace and properious, thriving ever
Mayae Antique Silver ----Wearing a piece of China history and culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-19 16:46:51 |Display all floors
firstable i think we should be confidence ,and treat guests come from the world by our traditional way with our traditional virtues.to show our 5000 years civilization.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 09:30:50 |Display all floors
I am worried about weather in Beijing. I have been in Canada for ten years. I missed 2000 Asian Game in Beijing. It was so sad. But
my mom told me in 2000 summer, Beijing was so lovely, clean without crowded people.  Right now, I know sand storm quite often occurs in Beijing. Recently it is humidity and hot in Beijing. Anyway, nomatter what happens, all my wish is the success of Beijing Olympics and our athletes won more medals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-23 09:45:37 |Display all floors
Olympics is not only a game, but also it is a channel for the host city to develop and to be well known and make profit from it as the same time.  I hope Beijing can make profit from it also. The earned money can be used in improving environment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.