Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-12 00:35:55 |Display all floors
"Playboy" magazines

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 00:40:15 |Display all floors
PS...and, of course, to improve the enviorment.
i dont wanna tell my friends that "you dont need to buy drugs in beijing, coz you can get free drugs all over the place"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 15:59:12 |Display all floors
In my opinion, no matter how magnificent it is. Olympic Games is just a game, don't you think we chinese have paied too much attention on it? I admit  that it is a good chance for us to show we chinese's good qualities to the world. But facts are that we still have too many drawbacks all around the nation. We don't need to SHOW purposely, not only beijing needs good invironment, good traffics. China is good or  bad has much more to do with other provinces, with our farmers, with our food prices in every city, big or small.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-25 10:36:32 |Display all floors
I believe that chinese people who love our country and people can overcome the difficulty that face into the earthquake, snow and train collision disaster, we can conduct olympics game, and we will victory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 15:32:36 |Display all floors
First I should commit that the government has done a great effort to holding a successful olympic,including
the environment approvement,the traffic limited,and the "bird net" building,etc.And secondlym,I wish those athlete who could not win the medol should not feel guilty,sure,i hope all of them could win the game,but it's far
away from truth.Anyway,let's pray together,pray for the successful games.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-26 16:33:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by martind at 2008-5-25 10:36
I believe that chinese people who love our country and people can overcome the difficulty that face into the earthquake, snow and train collision disaster, we can conduct olympics game, and we will ...

China is conducting effective action on right way even though we encountered serious disastrous trouble including snow-storm, train collision andtri earthquake etc, more  tribulated, more stronger!!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-27 10:24:39 |Display all floors
The most important things are traffic and environment.When I go to BeiJing I am frighted by the traffic.So I don't want to go to BeiJing if it is like this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.