Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-6 11:15:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rogergao at 2008-1-8 21:59
Wish a successful event.
My expectation :
       much more rural residents could watch the olympic game in Beijing.

Right!!! If rural residents can watch the Olympic Game, they would realize that the how strong is our nation, and also learn more knowledge on rule of games, spirits of games and so on. It is a very good change for rural people to open their mind to know more about China and the whole world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 11:15:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rossia at 2008-1-16 14:39
Every Chinese people is expecting the upcoming  2008 Olympics,but I wonder if there is something down-to-earth influence on me since there isn't any possibility that i can afford to go to the spot  ...

Actually, the down-to-earth influence on you and Olympic Game can be the little things in our daily life. If you don’t drive for one day, you influence environment better; when you chat with foreigner, tell them the meaning of each FuWa, then you are spreading the Chinese culture etc.
That is to say, though it isn’t any possibility to go to the spot scene for every Chinese people, it is do have possibility for every one of us to do a little thing to influence the Olympic Game and the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 11:16:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rubyli85 at 2008-2-19 08:10
this year i want to go to beijing to cheer our country's athletes,i hope my dream will come true!by the way ,i     will get married this year.to be honest i want to celebrate the wedding on auguest ...

Hey congratulations first, my parents’ wedding anniversary is also August 8th. Celebrate your wedding with all Chinese people and also people from all of the world during Game would be fantastic, give you two my best wishes, and I do believe your wedding ceremony would be as successful as ceremony of Olympic Game :-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 11:17:49 |Display all floors
My expectations about the event:
1. As the host city of 2008 Olympic Games, my biggest expectation is, of course, China can be listed the top for winning the most gold medal.
2. The open and close ceremony will be the most wonderful one in the history and be remembered by people around the world.
3. People from China realize that the everlasting stronger of our nation and also make people from all world witness the big changes of China on economy, environment, moral and so on.
4. I hope no drug used in this game, China’s Game can be the first clean, fair one.
Improvement is needed to make:
1. Traffic situation is needed to improvement. At the same time, improve the politeness, manners of drivers are also important.
2. Educating people using more polite words like Thanks, Please, Sorry, and cultivate the civism.
Legacy will leave to China, the Olympic movement and the world:
1. The Olympic Spirits
2. The weak points of Chinese players, which will be improved in the next Games
3. The valuable experiences for organizing such big event
What I want to say about the upcoming Games:
    This upcoming Games have been expected by every Chinese people too long, now our Olympic dream will become true, that is very exciting thing in the heart of everyone. For this Game, we have built gyms and facilities, improve environment and traffic, all we have done is just for the success of the Game. So I do believe it will definitely be the most successful one and the most splendid one in the Olympic history and last forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-10 11:36:55 |Display all floors

Reply #13 qing125's post

I don't think so.As a chinese people,I am so proud of that Olympics Game hold in Beijing China.
Cheek brings success!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 11:30:55 |Display all floors

something

something will be happen ,maybe,but  hope everything will be ok

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 16:21:42 |Display all floors
Just sincerely hope that things will go fine with it.
ooooO
(       )          Ooooo
(     )            (        )
                       (     )  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.