Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 19:45:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sleepwalker at 2008-3-25 14:39
the toilet is very important.

hope China will be the NO 1. including gold,silver medal and account totally,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 19:56:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by deef22 at 2008-3-28 11:10
i think traffic is a urgent task. i once went to beijing on business and found Beijing's roads are as crowded as the roads in Shanghai.Moreover, buses,taxis ,subways in Shanghai look more prettty t ...

In fact, all big cities including Tokyo, New York are facing the traffic pressure also......
In my impression, Beijing' climate is so bad, summer so hot, winter so cold and hitted by sandstorm often,
gov. must handle this well while Olympic hold, :)

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-3-28 07:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-29 13:26:00 |Display all floors
you know .beijing is a large city full of people ,i thk the traffic will be so heavy and lots of cars will be stuck in the streets in 2008 ,so improve the trafiic first

I think so

http://company-catalog.info/Keywords/traffic/Default.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-30 15:15:22 |Display all floors

expection

I hope the state can solve the traffic problem very well in the olympics, an show an excellent sight of china to the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-1 23:50:01 |Display all floors

opinion on Beinjing Olympic Games

I think citizens of Beijing have done a lot in the past  four years,thus really touching me .so I just want to say good luck to Beijing,good luck to China~I hope our efforts will be paid off~
Fighting~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 21:56:39 |Display all floors
Tome ,a newcomer here ,i have a lot of expections which are high ,good and achievable .Environment in bejing is always a problem,plaughing the local beijingers a lot ,including air quality problem ,drinking water and sandstorm that scars chinese .
another is that i hope beijing could be able to hold a fair ,unbiased ,equal olypics games .no scandals ,no doping accusations ,........last but not the least ,we chins sholud make the most of this chance to show to the wold our cultures ,customes and something unique to china ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-2 23:02:53 |Display all floors
i think that the first thing the goverment sould do is to deal well with the biot which had broken out in tibet,chengdu and gangnan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.