Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-23 21:27:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by impasser at 2007-12-27 13:06
in my opinion, Olympics in Beijing or in any other city does not have too much different. So do not pay too much attention to it. It is just a GAME. Do what you should do and act what you shoul be. ...

I agree with you. We try to improve our country for the development of our society, not for the Olympic Games. Olympic Games is an opportunity to ameliorate many conditions of our China. After the Games, we still should keep all improved things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-23 21:56:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2008-1-1 17:01

Too contraversial to comment? The best expectations are China will become more open, people become more modest, honest(the best human quality), less materialistic, less fanatic about nationalism. ...

It takes a long time to improve a society. It is a long way and needs perseverance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 11:26:34 |Display all floors
The security is the most important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-25 14:39:05 |Display all floors
the toilet is very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 11:10:52 |Display all floors
i think traffic is a urgent task. i once went to beijing on business and found Beijing's roads are as crowded as the roads in Shanghai.Moreover, buses,taxis ,subways in Shanghai look more prettty than in beijing ,especially subway ,the subway in beijing looks terrible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 15:27:03 |Display all floors
what we want is long prospect ,but at this status,I hope that chinese finance could be recovered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-28 16:18:46 |Display all floors

Agree

Originally posted by impasser at 2007-12-27 13:06
in my opinion, Olympics in Beijing or in any other city does not have too much different. So do not pay too much attention to it. It is just a GAME. Do what you should do and act what you shoul be. ...

---------------------------------------------------------
Yes, as a geat international event, the olympic games are surely great and fabulous, it's a rare opportunity for the atheletes form the world to get together to compete and build and cement friendship , help people form different parts of the world to know better of each other,  but in essence it's just a GAME.
While we will try our best to hold this game and entertain our friends and guests from all over the world, i hope that we don't pay too much attention to it , there are far more things to do and problems to solve beside the Olmpics.
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.