Views: 3147|Replies: 3

Which is your favorite when you choose your job?? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-2 16:15:40 |Display all floors
      You are holding down a position with high-paid salary,but have a shortage of promotion on your field.At the same time,another position with somewhat less salary than that of your present positon,however,it can provide you with new direction and improvement on your career development,As for you,which is your choice?

I choose the latter,because individual advance on work experience and ability is more helpful than limiting your attention to money.If you keep progress in the  process of your career,a increasing amount of money will follow you sooner or later.If you lag behind the pace of your field development,you are doomed to losing your present salary and becoem a loser.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 17:29:15 |Display all floors

translator or interpreter is my aim!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-3 15:20:31 |Display all floors

true or fault

if you are stability ,u must chose first, if you are ambition,u should chose second,but if  i were you ,i am sure select second,because" money will come and go"improve yourself is very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-4 09:51:21 |Display all floors

For Rosette

I agree with your opinion.As for youth,to take the initiative in advancing on career development is inevitably important. I don't want to be stuck at a position with the shortage of promotion and individual development.wish everyone all prosperity in their positions here.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.