Views: 16489|Replies: 55

Do you hate the high housing price? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-25 10:40:47 |Display all floors
Now the houses are still very expensive, and it seems that the price will not come down in a short time of one year or two years. That makes me very sad. I have worked for more than 8 years in Guangzhou city, but I still can not buy a house! I know many people hope the price can come down to a reasonable level, but it seems that there are too many rich people in China, and they can buy the houses and support the price in high level. We know there is price-limited houses in Guangzhou city, but the price is still very high. That is RMB6000.00-8000.00/m3, isn't  it very expensive?  I can not imagine how can I buy it!

In this year, I feel very unhappy because of the inflation on every commodities from pork, vegetable, milk to houses. I feel I live worse than before. I feel my income is not enough to spend. I feel more and more people are richer than me. In the past, I was satisfied with my job, and hope the life can be better and better, but now I always want to change my job, to find a higher salary job.

Now many newspapers are saying China will be stronger aned stronger, but I don't feel happy on my daily life.

[ Last edited by aiping at 2007-12-25 10:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 14:52:49 |Display all floors
It is true. so high high high.. how can  i afford it? a job with low salary, just for surviving. Even i save all the money i earn, i still cannot buy a house on my own. My god!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 15:32:09 |Display all floors
Because of this, I must save money as more as I can. My parents are very old now, and my elder brother and me are working in the cities, but both of us can not buy house according to our income. We do not have more money to think about buying our insurance or have other finance plans. My monther is counting on us to bring good life for her. I am afraid that is impossible for us to bring our parents living with us together, because we do not have our own house here. My brother and his wife are of large age, and still dare not to think about having child, me too. My age is larger year by year, and I am really afraid if I can not have baby later. Every day, we have to go to work and earn a little money, I am really anoid the current life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 11:14:17 |Display all floors

It is a real problem

I am afraid of discussing the price for the house deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 13:31:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-27 11:14
I am afraid of discussing the price for the house deeply.

Pls don't be too worried about the higher prices now...............

Most important is go on saving...........

One day the prices of housing will tumble & u have all the cash to bargain to yr heart delight..............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 13:38:38 |Display all floors
When the price of the housing crashs?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 14:01:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-12-27 13:38
When the price of the housing crashs?

what goes up must come down.......examples of crashs now are in the USA, UK....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.