Views: 22968|Replies: 193

your opinion about pms [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-22 03:33:23 |Display all floors
It has been nearly one month since I have been receiving pms from unknown people.The first pm which
which looked strange was from a man  who had just registered in the forum and soon after his registration he sent me a pm.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 03:43:58 |Display all floors

I am continuing

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-22 03:33
It has been nearly one month since I have been receiving pms from unknown people.The first pm which
which looked strange was from a man  who had just registered in the forum and soon after his re ...

That pm from tthat unknown person had very polite words praising me about things no need to mention and asking me politely to be a friend with him.He was introduced as a man who lives in China.
I answered in the proper way as we answer to unknown people.I received a reply from him which I did not answer again.

After that I have been receiving pms from so many people.They all have something in common.
They have just registered and immediately send me one pm

They tell me a different story asking finally to become friends with me or asking me to include them on my msn or to give them my e-mail address.

I can say that I am less stupid than I may sound.I am sure this person is the same.I have also the suspicion that it is the person who I have blocked from my pms.I do not want to mention the name for reasons that all of us understand.
I also know that this person will read this thread of mine and understand that I am not  going to give him any  the information he is asking.

I want to ask you if you ever had that experience.Your opinion please .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 03:47:00 |Display all floors

SPAM!!!

It is pm SPAM - people looking for new e-mail addresses to send SPAM too!
monty_python_spam.jpg
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 03:51:05 |Display all floors

Reply #2 xilaren's post

just once a month or so ago - I can't recall what he said his name was or anything.

otherwise, the people that PM have been around the BBS for quite awhile and we've exchanged postings... except sometimes I will PM somebody who's trying hard to impress readers in a post and I don't want everybody to see the errors in their English.

Sorry Xil, that sucks. I admit to being an outrageous flirt at times but ladies shouldn't have to endure such a barrage on unwanted attention.
Hang in my dear... :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 03:53:21 |Display all floors

local celebrity yoursel...

i always thinking of something ELSE about PMs...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 04:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-12-22 03:7
It is pm SPAM - people looking for new e-mail addresses to send SPAM too!

No it is not spam.It is not that style.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 04:53:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-12-22 03:51
just once a month or so ago - I can't recall what he said his name was or anything.

otherwise, the people that PM have been around the BBS for quite awhile and we've exchanged postings... except ...

It has given to my nerves really.The more I receive the more stubborn I become.:@

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.