Views: 3591|Replies: 7

Would you buy products made in China as Christmas gifts? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-19 10:54:57 |Display all floors
-yes
-No

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 17:59:23 |Display all floors

almost all christmas gifts are in China.

haha,Willian, you should say  would you buy products not made in China as Christmas gifts? why you ask this ?  you don't like Christmas gifts that made in China? please let me know more opinions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 18:50:00 |Display all floors
The    gifts  no  matter  where they come from  only   embody  the  kind  and  blessing   to  your  friends,lover

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 19:48:11 |Display all floors
Sure I would, and I did, because I'm in China. It would feel silly of me to buy something imported (and expensive!) then pay to ship it back to my family's country where it may have come from in the first place!

I may as well say, "Just go buy your own presents, here's 100kuai"
"Oh, first go exchange the kuai at the bank."

I know what you mean, but people aren't as afraid of that as we think. People in the United States, where a lot of bad products were found, still lined up at Christmas time to buy toys made in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 19:59:40 |Display all floors
what is wrong with Chinese made product?
i have heard tha many Chinese made products such as toy  are being accused of low quality and being not safe.
but why do you buy it,it is your choice and right to buy or not.
so how the accusation comes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 00:19:29 |Display all floors
I have some friends from US whom bought lots of stuff from China market.they enjoyed shopping in China.
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-20 11:18:22 |Display all floors

the quality/price ratio of products made in China.

the quality of products made in China are decided by how much you'd like to pay for it. people usually think mostly products made in China are inferior but cheap. but they don't know the buyers of US come to China puchasing products at unbearable low price level,they want to make more and more profit.as old chinese saying goes,"yi fen qian yi fen huo", if they could pay 80% or something the money they pay for Germany or Italy,we could absolutely make the same high quality products or even better as made in those countries.especialy for these Christmas gifts,we can make rocket,when we make these little things  is just a piece of cake.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.