Author: rikemans

Let’s free talk, 活动时间改为每周日晚20:30! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-16 22:24:47 |Display all floors

pelease correct my article, thank you

Guang Zhou City

Before this year I actually didn’t know it well. When being in university I plan to go to inshore city to develop, but I did’t decide which city to go. After I worked a year in ChengDU city, I decided to go to inshore city, because  I had save some money to find work. As I have a close friend in GuangZhou and he welcomed me to come here, so I come here.
      The time when I come here is 7:00 at night a day in March. The night piece is beautiful and at least better than ChenDu. The traffic is not busy and is very smooth,but actually its traffic is very bad like other big city, maybe I did’t meet the period of time of traffic jam that time. There were many persons on the street I saw and every person walked very fast as it would rain.
     Many people don’t like to go to GuangZhou because there are many people speak Cantonese,a local language. It is difficult to hear clearly for peoples living in other places ago. If you want to live well in GunagZhou you should can speak in Cantonese at least in recent years as mandarin is not popular here and many local middle-aged and gray-headed people can’t talk in mandarin. I usually study Cantonese through watching TV as many TV programs speak in Cantonese. Now I can speak simple and common Cantonese. Some slang I can’t hear clearly and can’t understand.
     Guang Zhou is in south of China and the weather is very torrid. When I come here in March I only wear a shirt at midday like recent days, but in June、 July、August and September some people can’t sustain under that hot weather. I can stay here because of my strong desire that I could live well in the city. But I have been brown because of the strong sunshine.
    …….

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-16 22:41:45 |Display all floors

Reply #50 shenshizwh's post

Jack, u type pelease wrong. just jokeing
i think u should paste ur article on Translation Tips.
hehe ^ - ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-19 23:19:46 |Display all floors

This sunday's topic: Movie

talk about movie.
thank u for supports.
welcome to this sunday's Let's Free Talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 11:44:17 |Display all floors

movie!!!!

it's an interesting and easy topic.    i hope we all have seen some great movies.    maybe english movies are better than chinese ones.   
  please attention.    hehe,,,,,personal suggestions.........see you then....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-23 23:01:31 |Display all floors
I feel good this time.
Thank ur support.
Kevin, u r performance is great, just the microphone have some trouble.
Cecily , Happy birthday to u
Jack, maybe u should talk more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-23 23:43:23 |Display all floors
hello , mine is  rachel80908
welcome to add me ~~
but i just wonder wheather there is foreigners

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-24 11:30:01 |Display all floors
hehe,thanks for your wishes.I felt very glad to share my birhtday with all.
Merry christmas!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.