Author: tongluren

They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-11 04:34:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-12-10 19:51
I have found kong to be reasonable and intelligent.

Kong must be thrilled to get such a blessing from Chunderama
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 13:45:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 11-12-2007 06:34

Kong must be thrilled to get such a blessing from Chunderama

He neither passes a blessing nor thrills me by simply stating a fact..............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 14:11:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-11 13:45

He neither passes a blessing nor thrills me by simply stating a fact..............

EmuC was expecting a King Kong Roar.........but all he got was a little Kangaroo Global warming fart
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 14:25:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 11-12-2007 01:19

Unfortunetly, it appears when something is said he doesn't want to hear... he resorts to name calling and false accusations.

I will agree that kong has a knack for finding obscure information  ...

LOL - that's the point CB - YOU might not find my views to be reasonable because you hold opposite views.

FACT - Amerika is controlled by Zionism.

Either you do not understand the full meaning of the term Zion or you are a party to what they are doing and will argue the point when it is raised either from ignorance or from a partisan stand.

I have researched deeply into the factors such as the Lieden group and their exploits in England where they were sponsored by the Merchant Adventurers in their efforts to overthrow the royal family of the day - their subsequent exile to Holland and then to the New World on the Mayflower.

It is clearly evidenced that the list of Amerikan Presidents and the families from which they come are directly related to the 33 males who were the Lieden Group. (Not every President - but the majority of them)

I have also posted how the Presidential advisers and primary interns are made up of Zionists - 86% of the political appointed posts are filled by people who form only 1% of the population of Amerika.

I have posted facts - all of which have been only "tip of the iceberg" in the hope that it would stimulate others to dig more deeply into the facts for themselves.

But typically the kneejerk reaction has been direct attempts to ridicule me and pooh hah the information - never once has anyone posted a well informed or cohesive discussion to counter my posts.

It has been a very interesting period here on this enigmatic forum - interesting in so much that I find it incredible how people will come back repeatedly to be called morons and idiots - returning to throw more fuel on the fire as suffer more burns - it will be a nice addition to my thesis on the behavior of the lower intellect  humans from the supposedly "developed" nations of our world - very interesting...........

As for the copy and paste - well yes I have done that from time to time because it seems that idiots such as yourself demand it - possibly a condition stemming from your lack of ability to read books and do research beyond the screen of a monitor of a computer plugged into the "information super highway" (better known as the latest weapon in the CIAs arsenal of propaganda weapons) - Amerikans and some pommies like our resident testosterone moron rambo seem incapable of understanding that there was life before the internet.

Here's a nice little "conspiracy" item for you - it's an old one that I copied and pasted.
04 - 27 - 05.
Associated Press International.
Extract.
"the CIA and the FBI have invested millions of USD$ in seeding the internet with phony sites - even taking the trouble to open ISP lines in foreign countries to make the sites appear more legitimate. These sites are now used to spy on foreign nationals and promote the views of the American regimes. Bulletin boards are now operating under false flags in all Middle Eastern countries, China, Cuba, many South American countries and in North Korea.
In a discussion with a former agent who wishes to remain unnamed it was revealed that “agents and operatives have spent hundreds of thousands of man hours trawling through internet BBS forums looking for anti-American activity to establish links with current terrorist groups and to record the potential for threat in the future”. End extract.

Very interesting - false or phoney internet BBSs................... ...................... nah - it's just a conspiracy theory from some fringe element conspiracy theory group.

But of course being a paranoid conspiracy nut it makes me wonder.......................

CB - you could try posting something yourself once in a while instead of simply being negative with no substance - then I might not have to keep calling you a moron - but don't worry I have a couple of fresh terms to throw away to lucky winners soon - that is of course if my paranoya doesn't get me first ........................
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 15:16:39 |Display all floors
kongque, have you got a link to your "04 - 27 - 05. Associated Press International extract"?

You write, "I have also posted how the Presidential advisers and primary interns are made up of Zionists - 86% of the political appointed posts are filled by people who form only 1% of the population of Amerika."

I guess your 86% figure means the Jews?
So, how do you know they are "Zionists"?
Is there some criteria for this?
What is a Zionist?
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 17:40:59 |Display all floors
Soldier: I was ordered to shoot Iraqi
Updated: 2007-09-28 14:52

Baghdad - A US soldier broke down in tears Thursday as he testified that he was ordered to shoot an unarmed Iraqi man, and that his sergeant laughed and told the trooper to finish the job as the man convulsed on the ground.

Sgt. Evan Vela's testimony came during the court-martial of Spc. Jorge G. Sandoval, of Laredo, Texas. Sandoval is on trial for allegedly killing Iraqis and trying to cover up the deaths by planting weapons at the scene.

Vela, Sandoval and Staff Sgt. Michael Hensley of Candler, N.C., are all charged in the case.

Vela testified that Hensley told him to shoot the Iraqi man, although he was not armed and had his hands in the air when he approached the soldiers.

"He asked me if I was ready. I had the pistol out. I heard the word 'shoot.' I don't remember pulling the trigger. It took me a second to realize that the shot came from the pistol in my hand," he said, crying and speaking barely above a whisper.

Vela said that as the Iraqi man was convulsing on the ground, "Hensley laughed about it and hit the guy on the throat and said shoot again."

"After he (the Iraqi man) was shot, Sgt. Hensley pulled an AK-47 out of his rucksack and said, 'This is what we are going to say happened,'" Vela said. He was dismissed from the witness stand to compose himself.

Vela said Sandoval, who was nearby providing security, was not present during the killing outside Iskandariyah, a mostly Sunni Arab city 30 miles south of Baghdad.

Sandoval faces five charges, including an April 27 murder of an unknown Iraqi male, placing a detonation wire on his body, premeditated murder of the Iraqi on May 11, placing an AK-47 rifle on his body and failing to ensure humane treatment of a detainee - the victim.

He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted. He has pleaded not guilty.

Vela, of Rigby, Idaho, was flown from Kuwait to testify under a deal that would bar his words from being used against him when he stands before a court-martial.

The investigation began after military authorities received reports of alleged wrongdoing from fellow soldiers, the Army has said. Sandoval was arrested in June while on a two-week leave visiting his family.

Vela's defense attorney, Gary Myers, claimed earlier this week that Army snipers hunting insurgents in Iraq were under orders to "bait" their targets with suspicious materials, such as detonation cords, then kill those who picked up the items. He said his client was acting on "orders."

The Washington Post, which first reported the "baiting" program, said it was devised by the Army's Asymmetric Warfare Group, which advises commanders in unconventional conflicts.

Within months of the "baiting" program's introduction, Sandoval, Vela and Hensley were charged with murder for allegedly using those tactics to make shootings seem legitimate, according to the Post.

The Army has declined to confirm such a program existed.

The Iraq war has seen US service members face prosecution in several high-profile incidents, including abuse of detainees at Abu Ghraib prison, the killings of 24 civilians by Marines in Haditha, and the rape and killing of a 14-year-old girl and the slaying of her family south of Baghdad. Iraqis have accused American soldiers of unnecessary killings or abuse.

Vela, Sandoval and Hensley are part of the Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade (Airborne), 25th Infantry Division, based at Fort Richardson, Alaska.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-09/28/content_6143117.htm

(This just shows how dumb murderers they are. What wicked, evil and sick people!)

File photo shows US Marine snipers test firing their weapons on a rifle range at Al-Asad, west of Baghdad. [AFP]
ordered to shoot.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 17:44:06 |Display all floors
US refuses 'Any Wounded Soldier' mail
(Agencies)
Updated: 2007-12-12 14:29

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2007-12/12/content_63125.htm

The busiest part of the holiday season has yet to arrive, but officials said they are receiving far less mail this year addressed simply to "A Recovering American Soldier" or "Any Wounded Soldier."

Candy Roquemore of Austin, Texas, was also promoting the idea of sending cards to wounded soldiers until she found out about the rule. She suggested the ban is an overreaction.

"I think there are some wackos who might do something, so I can understand that. But I think with a Christmas postcard it would be pretty easy to see it doesn't have anthrax in it," Roquemore said.

She added: "I just wanted to say, `Thank you, sorry you're hurt, and happy holidays.'"

USO spokesman John Hanson said that like the military, the nonprofit service organization does not deliver unopened mail to unspecified recipients. He said the USO worries about security as well as hateful messages from war critics.

"We just want to make sure it's not, `Die, baby killer,'" he said. "There are people out there who act irrationally, and we don't want anyone to get a message that would be discouraging."

The USO is one of the organizations the military is encouraging people to support with donations as an alternative to sending cards to unspecified soldiers. The military is also referring people to the American Red Cross and a Defense Department Web site where supporters have posted thousands of messages to troops.

Some groups are offering to forward mail to the troops. Aides to Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., are offering to accept letters, screen them through the US Capitol mail operation, and get them to members of the armed forces.

"We've had about a dozen complaints from constituents about returned mail that they sent to troops," said Steven Boyd, a Sessions spokesman.

(Obviously, a lot od people don't approve of what their troops have done in Iraq!)
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.