Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 03:28:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-11-22 22:09
heyyou

Sounds like your on the wrong train.

wowzers didn't recommend anything.

Anyway if you're concerned about a lack of females.....

....I could arrange the import of a few hundred container loads of foreign women

I think you are on the wrong train. You don't get stereotypes. What do you think about the mail order brides? You think women are for importing and exporting? You think women are for sale? How about mail order husband? What kind of person are you? Many Asian women in US has the stereotype as being mail order brides. I am trying to stop a person for saying such derogative things. If you don't understand, don't barge. And for you trying to import foreign woman is degrading comment for women. Women are human also. There is no need to import and export women. Women are not for sale. Women are not items. Do you have any respect for women when you plan to arrange to import women?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 03:37:53 |Display all floors

Reply #50 wowzers's post

Listen knucklehead.

Why would you recommend such business if you do not like to see your daughter as part of the mail order bride? This is what I am trying to get into it. You think women like to be sold off to some stranger. I am only giving examples to people. If you do not put yourself in their shoes, you will never understand. I am sure no one wants their daughter to be a mail order bride but why would you want to make business off from other people's daughter. That's all I am saying.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 03:45:06 |Display all floors

Reply #51 caringhk's post

Am I your little buddy or you're little buddy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 23:42:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.