Author: voice_cd

Sex ratio imbalance besets China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-18 01:47:21 |Display all floors

Reply #141 greendragon's post

and?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 00:03:28 |Display all floors
I do not like the sex ratio imbalance that I pursue a grilfirend will be harder  than before ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 11:15:16 |Display all floors

It Is a dangerous signal for the country!

It is a dangerous signal that the sex ratio imbalance is becoming more and more serious.In my opinion,the situation is worse than we could imagine.Because the number of the sex ratio we have seen is not ture and comprehensive,it is only the words from the authority.At countryside of China,lots of female babies are not be counted because they have not been registered in the residence booklet.As a fact,there is a bigger gap between reality and the namuber from our government.
    It is the right time for all of us to think over the serious situation,on my view.We could not imagine the scene that thousands of young men could not find their mates twenty years later.If it come to be true,the country will be led to a disaster,all of us will be forced to live in a turbulent society.
    I think,the problem of sex ratio is the fundmental one now.The government should take more effective actions to control the situation from worsening day by day.Only in this way could we live a peace and stable lives forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 14:15:30 |Display all floors

Good

continue to crack down on illegal prenatal sex selection and try to help people discard traditional ideas of a preference for boys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-22 23:31:18 |Display all floors
There maybe more and more instable factors in our society,I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-23 23:09:21 |Display all floors

go abroad

The information convince me of going abroad to reliese the pressure of finding my partner!
枫叶.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-25 16:36:32 |Display all floors
incredible if over-grown men are all over China!
We have to open our state-gate to emigrate abroad, otherwise, we may face a big social problem!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.