Author: voice_cd

Sex ratio imbalance besets China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-29 15:35:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-11-29 14:53

NAH.........

NAH - it is U & whites who got to APOLOGISE!!!

for soiling China soils

HeeYA GloBALLS--------> go ride yr black sheeps with wow wow
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 23:09:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 01:51:24 |Display all floors

Reply #80 wowzers's post

Dude, did you read my response? Your daughter was an example. I stuck to the debate but you did not understand. If you do not understand it, get zglobal to translate it for you since he said I have an English issue. I am not going to explain myself again.
I don't mind you calling me a f.uckwad. As you said before, what comes around goes around. It is karma. So watch your back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 04:27:03 |Display all floors

Reply #82 zglobal's post

"However, if you're going to write in an English forum you can't just make up your own mind what the language means."
You made up your mind for what he said too. You said he's not recommending. I am not sure why I cannot write what I interpreted just like you.

This is what wowzer writes in response of post #48 to explain, "And with the rise in China's prosperity and in the number of eligible males, this business could be a viable one for all those concerned."
This is my interpretation to his words. Mail order bride is good business.
This is my greedy side. I should start a mail order bride business. I'll make a lot of money. muahahha..

I'll give you another example.
I go up to a kid and say, "Drug is cool". What am I implying to the kid? Why is a kid involve in this example? Because a kid is innocent.

This is as much as I will explain. I rather be a coward than apologize. You and Wowzer should apologize to me. Wowzer wants to phuck me and you called me a dick. Dang this is a tough society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 04:28:22 |Display all floors

Reply #83 caringhk's post

The word WOW WOW just makes me laugh for some reason. I guess I laugh at dumb things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 10:25:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heyyou at 2007-11-30 04:28
The word WOW WOW just makes me laugh for some reason. I guess I laugh at dumb things.

& i laugh at GloBALLS.........which means his  smallest dangling Balls between his legs is glowing red hot with anger...for being squeezed  by his ex-wife whom he traded in like toys
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 10:46:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.