Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 01:11:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-11-27 09:58

does not matter as we are buddies - hengtai/xiongdi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 13:38:51 |Display all floors
Thanks zglobal!
Yes, it's obvious heyyou didn't understand what I had to say...It wasn't a recommendation.
And it is obvious he's just another cyber-bully. (like his new lover the weasel)

They wouldn't say things like this off-line.
Dis someone's mother , daughter, gf, etc. and chances are they'd be lying on the floor.
Here on the internet they can get away with being cowards and f.uckwads.

According to the laws of karma they must have done something bad in their past lives to end up being eunuchs in this one
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 03:43:36 |Display all floors

Reply #77 zglobal's post

Do you have a problem with people who do not understand English? Who is the dick here calling people dick?

Do you really think importing women is a funny joke? hahhaa... Thanks for telling me. I almost roll of the floor laughing. Not all jokes are funny. You and probably Wowzer laughing at it. I dare not to dictate. I have a voice like you. When I see something I don't like, I like to say something to it. If you don't like it, it's your problem. Are you some power monger that wants to dictate what people do?

And for your information, my interpretation is not same as yours when I read. If you do not warrant, does not mean I do not warrant. Like it or not, I will speak just like you. I see no reason why I should accept what he wrote and what you wrote. Maybe you should try to read and understand too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 10:27:33 |Display all floors

to #85

Actually, I'm under the impression that most eunuchs were the children of villages and peoples who were overcome in war--prisoners, essentially, who rarely had a choice in the matter. Well, OK, some were given the choice of castration or death, but really now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 13:02:08 |Display all floors

heyyou IS a f.uckwad

Just like your fellow eunuch lover uncaringhk.
Why?
Because you brought a family member into the debate.
In the future if you don't want someone calling you a f.uckwad then don't do it.
Leave the family out.
Stick with the debate!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 14:53:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.