Author: voice_cd

Sex ratio imbalance besets China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-22 10:56:58 |Display all floors

Hey knucklehead!

I said the mail-order business could be big.
The legal mail-order bride business is between consenting adults.
And with the rise in China's prosperity and in the number of eligible males, this business could be a viable one for all those concerned.
What does that have to do with my daughter?
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 15:25:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heyyou at 2007-11-22 03:01
Don't recommend it if you don't agree with it.

he had better to recommend those to teaching english teachers in china like himself.......did n't u know the sort of quality
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 18:52:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-11-22 09:57

Nobody has even tried to prove you wrong; your opinions are what offend many people's sensibility. You have stated your stand-point and have valiantly tried to denigrate others; you have failed ...

Read the sentence again: Yes, I find you intellectually deficient and you do nothing to prove me wrong (regarding your intellectual deficiency)...

I have argued for one thing only: the preference for sons in East Asia is to a large degree rooted in cultural practices. Why would this opinion offend anyone's sensibility?

There is one person here being offensive and that is you. For some strange reason that you yourself cannot explain to us, your initial post here stated that Chinese women marry westerners "because these females are driven by their own greed and materialist calculations."

Don't you understand that you come out as a complete jackass when you write such a thing? It was a completely unnecessary and unfounded insult to hundreds of thousands of married people that you don't know anything about. You have absolutely no way of knowing the motifs of these people and no basis whatsoever for such chauvinistic and prejudiced accusations.

It's clear that you're wrong in this thread and that you are unable to defend your childish views (and yes, your opinions on this matter are uninformed). You will not answer any of my questions because you can't answer them. We both know this so let's end this discussion now. In the future, try to remember that "decency and morality must be lived and embraced by every human being from the bottom of their heart" BEFORE you post your offensive and hurtful posts on this forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 22:09:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 22:14:14 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-22 22:16:51 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-23 09:57:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-11-22 22:16
""""  It was a completely unnecessary and unfounded insult to hundreds of thousands of married people that you don't know anything about. """""

Qute  ...

oioioi could not even prove the 5000 years culturally.......& u stuck with him mean u a DOUBLE losers GloBALLS

Seneca would stick yr bottom too
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.