Views: 4627|Replies: 9

请大家帮忙翻译以下几个俚语句子,谢谢 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-12 20:04:16 |Display all floors
1.this is all so ‘Papa don’t preach.’
2.The one thing I wanted to do was throw my best friend a bachelor party, but no, I wasn’t allowed to.
3.I knew giving you that book was gonna come back and bite me in the ass!
4.Otherwise you may think that you’re going down the same path, but you’re really going down different ones.
5.one year is paper, but two months is lapdance!
6.I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-13 13:47:02 |Display all floors
Hi:
Could you provide your version first?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 09:57:26 |Display all floors

Reply #2 hly_123's post

1.    R: I haven’t told him I’m pregnant yet.
       P:  Oh. Why not?
       R: ‘Cause I know he’s gonna flip out and I hate it when he’s angry.
       P : Oh , this is all so ‘Papa don’t preach.’

2.   C:  I thought we weren’t gonna have bachelor/bachelorette parties! Y’know, we agreed that it was a silly tradition.
      M:  I’m sorry, they surprised me. There was nothing I could do!
      J:   This is so unfair! The one thing I wanted to do was throw my best friend a bachelor party,but no, I wasn’t allowed to. All I got was a stupid steak dinner!   
      C:  I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! You know that the two pillars of marriage are openness and honesty!
      M:  Ugh, I knew giving you that book was gonna come back and bite me in the ass!

3.  C:  She’s okay with Rachel and the baby?
      R: Well I…I haven’t actually told her yet. I don’t want to scare her off, y’know?
      C: Well, you have to honest with her! Otherwise you may think that you’re going down the same path, but you’re really going down different ones.
      J:  I’m gonna take that book and beat you to death with it.

4.   M:  Oh my God! You are gonna love me so much! I felt really bad about the whole bachelorette party thing, so tonight you’re gonna have a bachelor party.
      C:  What?
      M:  Yeah, I got this number from this guy at work and I hired a stripper to come dance for you. Am I going in the wife hall of fame or what?!
      C:  Look, I appreciate it, but uh, it’s a little creepy. Y’know? I’m not a bachelor anymore.
      M : So don’t think of it as a bachelor party, think of it as a…a two month anniversary present.
      R:  Sure, one year is paper, but two months is lapdance!

5.   P: I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it to your imaginary wedding, but I’m really busy that day. Yeah, I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 09:59:28 |Display all floors
我是新手,在学老友记,有不懂的地方,希望可以得到大家的指点。谢谢!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 10:28:44 |Display all floors

Papa don’t preach.

老爸别唠叨,这里可以翻译成“哦,原来是怕老爸唠叨阿”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 17:32:12 |Display all floors

2 问题在于你不知道throw的用法

throw=to arrange or give

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-18 17:38:45 |Display all floors

Otherwise you may think that you’re going down the same path

Chandler的意思是说:你在走老路(Ross之前有段婚姻)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.