- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 1 Hour
- Reading permission
Reply #2 hly_123's post
1. R: I haven’t told him I’m pregnant yet.|
P: Oh. Why not?
R: ‘Cause I know he’s gonna flip out and I hate it when he’s angry.
P : Oh , this is all so ‘Papa don’t preach.’
2. C: I thought we weren’t gonna have bachelor/bachelorette parties! Y’know, we agreed that it was a silly tradition.
M: I’m sorry, they surprised me. There was nothing I could do!
J: This is so unfair! The one thing I wanted to do was throw my best friend a bachelor party,but no, I wasn’t allowed to. All I got was a stupid steak dinner!
C: I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! You know that the two pillars of marriage are openness and honesty!
M: Ugh, I knew giving you that book was gonna come back and bite me in the ass!
3. C: She’s okay with Rachel and the baby?
R: Well I…I haven’t actually told her yet. I don’t want to scare her off, y’know?
C: Well, you have to honest with her! Otherwise you may think that you’re going down the same path, but you’re really going down different ones.
J: I’m gonna take that book and beat you to death with it.
4. M: Oh my God! You are gonna love me so much! I felt really bad about the whole bachelorette party thing, so tonight you’re gonna have a bachelor party.
M: Yeah, I got this number from this guy at work and I hired a stripper to come dance for you. Am I going in the wife hall of fame or what?!
C: Look, I appreciate it, but uh, it’s a little creepy. Y’know? I’m not a bachelor anymore.
M : So don’t think of it as a bachelor party, think of it as a…a two month anniversary present.
R: Sure, one year is paper, but two months is lapdance!
5. P: I’m sorry I won’t be able to make it to your imaginary wedding, but I’m really busy that day. Yeah, I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah.