Views: 2212|Replies: 4

I am so poor~~~~please make a comment on~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 22:48:58 |Display all floors
I register "deliration" for the forum first yesterday. But soon after the "deliration" was forbided.I couldn't post anything,and then I found that "deliration" couldn't login.My god! I don't know what happen,nobody explain to me.
It's a wonder that "deliration" could post two topics and t two answers for other topics before forbided.
Now,I doubt the "deliration" is too boorish to exist on the forum.
Everybody make a comment on "deliration" please,does it ought to forbid?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 11:52:30 |Display all floors

-

Maybe Chinese people have an aversion to being crazy or delirious....... Maybe you can find another word that describes your state of mind that does not bother the acceptable language used here..... Hard to believe that deliration is worse than many of the other words used here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 01:55:40 |Display all floors
Maybe it's what you posted and not the "word" deliration at all?
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 08:25:01 |Display all floors

-

Yeah, never thought of that......

Don't give up Whisht, if I can do it, a caveman can do it..... I'm not real smart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 08:26:12 |Display all floors

-

I am so dumb that when they passed out brains, I thought they said trains and so I asked for a slow one.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.