Views: 5226|Replies: 13

chinadaily forum people are... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 06:48:38 |Display all floors
... the most pessimistic people i have met. almost every time someone posts a question about problem with a relationship.. the answer is always: he/she is using you! he/she is lying to you! he/she is cheating on you! i don't understand.. why bother then? no one believes in anything anymore? if it's all really so bad, why don't you learn the first time and give up on relationships forever? it would be so much more convenient and easy...
To whom much is given, much is expected. Life is short, don't live it in vain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 09:51:41 |Display all floors
It might partially be that us forumites are pessimistic, but also it might be something to do with the people on here asking for advice. Frankly, if you're asking strangers on an online forum for advice about your relationship, you probably are kind of naive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 10:30:07 |Display all floors

test

test

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 10:30:35 |Display all floors

Reply #1 nbhouzi's post

nihao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 11:57:35 |Display all floors

Or ...

Why do people need to air their personal lives here? Who wants to post their relationships here?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 20:19:36 |Display all floors

Don't Agree

I don't agree with that statement. I have found people here generaly understanding and supportive. Sure, there are a few wise remarks, but overall the people here are pretty cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 00:39:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nbhouzi at 2007-10-25 06:48
... the most pessimistic people i have met. almost every time someone posts a question about problem with a relationship.. the answer is always: he/she is using you! he/she is lying to you! he/she  ...

What would be your answers to those relationship issues?...please share with us!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.