Views: 6456|Replies: 35

I kissed her, OH MY!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-20 20:25:03 |Display all floors
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a little. She didn't turn me down, that make me more confused. We both have our own familiy, I don't know what kind of things that that kiss stand for, and I do lose my mind that what we should go on in the following days, maybe we will talk like we did before, maybe someone will come cross the line, whatever, I fell into the dilemma situation. What I should do ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 11:44:06 |Display all floors
ok was it a passionate kiss or just a kiss on the lips in parting?
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 12:33:14 |Display all floors
I think both of you should forget that kiss as both of you have your own family . Just treat her as your companion,master.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 13:26:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

Could I say that both of you are crazy animals?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 14:05:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by danny07 at 2007-10-21 12:33
I think both of you should forget that kiss as both of you have your own family . Just treat her as your companion,master.

Urrr? He was born in 1982. I think he's ready to learn about girls.

longkneu, it is obvious that you are both attracted to each other.

Life is short. Make the most of the opportunities that come your way.

Only the two of you can decide what to do about those opportunities.

As a starting point, perhaps you should ask her what she thinks?

Good luck.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 15:55:33 |Display all floors

an accident

1.You can see what kind of behaviour she will do to you when you both meet again.
2.If she behave like usual,then forget what yo both did for that kiss.if you looks like unnormal like before,then you both need to have a talk in secret,and explained that was just a kind of "moment crazy" thing,nothing special.but you do respect her.thats it.sometimes,we need to make things more clear except to excape them.
Thats my suggestion.Good luck!:)
Life is life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 18:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

Take your passion back ,boy , i call you boy because you cant control yourself ....
it's dangerous , and harmful , ruin your family at last , if you continue this passionate relationship ,you must be regret at last ,both for your family and your wife .......

don't take that risk, boy....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.