Views: 8691|Replies: 32

If u found ur husband fall in love with the other... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-20 14:42:19 |Display all floors
show me ur answer.

what will u do? And how do u feel?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 20:04:43 |Display all floors
Let him go ,or if you really love him deeply , then keep silence and wait him feel regret and back to you ,  you know most men are just  like  playing outside ,not for long -term relationships.....if unluckily he is fall in love (true love )with oters , just let him go , you can survive by yourself and become more shining than before ....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 20:32:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-10-20 20:04
Let him go ,or if you really love him deeply , then keep silence and wait him feel regret and back to you ,  you know most men are just  like  playing outside ,not for long -term relationships..... ...

wow, sounds experiences a lot.

it is true that very small number of people fall in love again after they married, most just misconduct. if someone's partner really fall in love with the other, all the someone can do and should do is let go. think about yourself, who can stop you when you fell in love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 21:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephanieho at 2007-10-20 14:42
show me ur answer.

Oh you must feel bad,how to do?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 22:24:52 |Display all floors
in my opinion, the best way to do is have a deep talk with your husband. because nobody can keep doing the wright things all the same. if he insists on his point, so let him go. but if he shows his regret to you, and i think why don't you give him a chance?
good luck to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 23:05:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephanieho at 2007-10-20 14:42
show me ur answer.

Oh, ,,,, sorry to hear that ....  If my girl betrays me, I ask her to leave.... Of course I will feel frustrated.... But I'm confident that such an unlucky havoc.....

:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 23:17:21 |Display all floors
it feels sad, but really it is the best way to do ...

let him go , and get a better life...you will be more beautiful..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.