Views: 7452|Replies: 21

When you come cross a beautiful girl,how to talk with her? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-20 00:15:52 |Display all floors
The subjec as i had said in the title.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 20:30:38 |Display all floors

Talk

It is easier to talk to an attractive women like you would to any other person. It's easy. If a woman senses you are attracted to her only for her appearance, you're off the a bad start. Look inside the person for whom she is. Just because a woman is attractive on the outside, does not mean she is a good person. It's what inside that counts (insert Intel commercial here).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 00:18:20 |Display all floors
" Hi pretty, Would you like have a couple of coffee with me ?" hehe....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 01:08:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by trttnt at 2007-10-20 00:15
The subjec as i had said in the title.

Find out if she wants to be connected with you at the most basic level!...like hello, how are you...good weather...hot day...cold day!...she might not even want to know you...mutuality is important!..

Is she in a rush? friendly eye contact? friendly body language? Is she a total stranger?...tell us more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-7 14:56:18 |Display all floors
Well, I think it really depends on what kind of pretty girls you meet and the culture that she have lived in to grow up. Anyway, be honest with what you have and good luck. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 01:51:15 |Display all floors
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (beautiful girl)....hooooommmmme....where do you come from? And please tell me where is your home (city, town, village, and planet)? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 11:33:00 |Display all floors
[quote]When you come cross a beautiful girl,how to talk with her?/quote]

is this person a total stranger? im guessin, yes.

well, how to say...

The initial approach is like...

a honeybee gently landing on a flower?

or maybe its like a swan making its graceful landing on water?

perhaps, its like a roaring elephant trampeding through the bushes?

and at times, like a gut crushing velocity of a space shuttle launching off to the moon?

you should be able to judge what type of approach youre going to "execute"

one thing to note is that if you try to play it too cool, she might feel like you do this kind of thing all the time and shes just the flavor of the day.

another thing is, if youre nervous about looking nervous, dont be. It may actually make her a little more comfortable knowing youre nervous, too.

making the approach is kinda easy... the more challenging (and the fun part) is what to say and do once youve successfully got your "foot in the door"

gotta get some lunch... = )
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.