Views: 10887|Replies: 43

When you will get married ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-19 00:13:14 |Display all floors
There is more and more of my firends or classmates are geting marred around me , some of them have cute babies right now..it's a very happy family....even they are so young to get married for me.  

or the family push you to get married.

When you will get married ? for me . I have no idea right now.
shs_PinkRoses.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-19 14:43:58 |Display all floors

Oh ...

Maybe soon - off to see Ms Guitar today :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-19 16:46:59 |Display all floors
Beautiful flowers,thank you:)

even they are so young to get married
How old are they ?

Well, I thought about it .   Now it's impossible for me to get married. Maybe three or four years later, or I would still be unmarried  when I come to the age of 30.   Who knows ? Thing is always changing.
可爱的小朋友.jpg
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-19 17:34:38 |Display all floors
Haha...a lot of my friends are either engaged or married....even have babes....I probably feel bit jealous to be with them...but I know clearly that I am not ready for such commitment right now....I dont know when I will get married....but I really enjoy my life at this point of life...haha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-20 02:16:42 |Display all floors
I am married already.  Only marry when you feel it is right, not by what other people think.  Live your life for yourself and not be dictated by someone else, otherwise it doesn't feel like your own life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 23:44:14 |Display all floors
yea..when i see all the friends around me are geting married..if we come to a party they are always have their parter with , but i'm alone..sometimes i just feel not so good...but you can't find anyguy you don't like to get married...maybe the right time is not coming yet... right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 23:47:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-10-19 16:46
Beautiful flowers,thank you:)

How old are they ?

Well, I thought about it .   Now it's impossible for me to get married. Maybe three or four years later, or I would still be unmarried  when I ...

they are around 22 -24, i just feel it's so early for me to get married as this age..I want to be more free for a couple of more years...but you just feel your heart is empty when you see your friends with her husband and you don't, plus your parents are pusing very hard for this matter..so it really not good feeling.....

Honestly, I like be single..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.