Author: cestmoi

Australian racism turns into "bloodlust" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-5 20:39:46 |Display all floors

Try trio tag team.

emu & global this time ; as ineffectual as the other combination as a tag team.  

Yes Australia does have an obligation to take in asylum seekers and protect them first up . Any flaws in their applications subsequently is another matter.

You cannot keep hiding from the question of why the Anglo-Saxons have conferred upon themselves the divine right to treat the others as Hitler would in a concentration camp !

I am a " disgrace " ? Is that a code word for " free spirited and demanding , unwilling to kowtow to bullies and able to give as good as I take " mate ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-5 20:46:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 08:38:24 |Display all floors

More Aussie than the Aussies.

zglobal,

Come come now , be honest . If you are the commissar of immigration in Australia , wouldn't you want people like me to settle in Australia :  the larrikin , the battler and the one who fights the good fight for the weak , under privileged and marginalized " ?  It is all in that little Blue Book by Little Johnny . All brimful and chock-a-block full of Aussie values mate.

Who is the real Aussie now ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 10:51:40 |Display all floors

True Life Mad Max movie

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-11-6 08:38
zglobal,

Come come now , be honest . If you are the commissar of immigration in Australia , wouldn't you want people like me to settle in Australia :  the larrikin , the battler and the one who  ...

Good and bad news from Australia. The good news is that Tamworth, a town in Australia famous for its music festivals, voted to ban African refugees. It seems of the 12 that arrived, most of them soon found themselves before the local courts for crimes ranging from dangerous driving to rape. Admittedly, not every one of them committed crimes, but governments must govern for the majority. Furthermore, groups must take responsibility for the bad eggs amongst them. If they don't then they must suffer. We force companies to take responsibility for the individual workers that give the company a bad name. Likewise, families and other social groups must take responsibility for the bad eggs that give the rest of them a bad name. By failing to take responsibility, now the opportunities must close for these refugees.

The bad news is that outside pressures forced the council to back down on its African refugee ban. I would have liked to have seen more conviction on their part. They set a good example that the rest of Australia would be wise to assimilate.  

I know in my home town of Canberra, the left-wing compassionate that traditionally dominates is now moving to the right as more people discover that the Sudanese refugees are not doing the Africa tribal dances that they hoped to see. Instead, they are driving like mad men. Going straight through red lights, crossing median strips, congregating on other people’s cars, harassing women, and basically acting like people from war torn societies with no rule of law. You know, something out of a Mad Max movie.  

While my fellow Canberreans aren't yet to the right of Genghis Khan as I am, I hope they will get there soon enough.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chasity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 11:07:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 11:15:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-11-5 22:39
I am a " disgrace " ? Is that a code word for " free spirited and demanding , unwilling to kowtow to bullies and able to give as good as I take " mate ?...

Nah, it's because you're a xenophobe and self righteous racist.

You falsely accuse those with whom you disagree, of displaying those racist traits with which you yourself are unfortunately afflicted.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 11:25:20 |Display all floors
Beautiful illustration of the subtle form of racism practiced by trip of Canberra . He tries so hard to couch his " reasoning " on motherhood statements which have nothing to do with the issue at hand . If an African refugee commits a crime , arrest him , send him to court , convict him and jail him .The same with an Anglo Saxon criminal . No, Trip the Terrible is saying if an African commits a crime , ALL Africans will be deported while if an Anglo does the same thing, he is just  a " bad apple " !?  Racism through and through , pure and unadulterated , mate .

If your flawed and faulty " logic " were to be applied , when one of your fellow red-necks went on that beach riot of yesteryear , why weren't you deported because " we cannot put up with a group of potential hooligans : the Anglo Saxon ". More trash and turd .

global: China actually appreciate my contributions and they also have the same opinions about the covert racist Howard and his government . Stop wearing that crown of righteousness . You are in the minority at home mate.  You , trip and emu are the burdens the rest of the Australians have to carry and they are tired of you lot .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.