Views: 5559|Replies: 3

how to improve spoken english [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-16 16:05:01 |Display all floors
i'm learning english, but i found it's difficult to improve my spoken english,i really hope to communicate with customers and colleagues in english fluently.
could you help me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:51:44 |Display all floors
i only care about  the  faults of my  pronunciation ............oral english can practise...but the pronunciation is hare to remedy  .................
english chatting group for the guys who love english very much.this is NO.24429130

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-19 06:00:59 |Display all floors
Hi,

The best way is to practice speaking with a friend who is a native English speaker.  That might be difficult to find in China, but you should try to find one.  There is no substitute for talking directly with a native speaker.  This is true for learning any language.  

In the meantime, you could practice by watching American TV shows or movies and trying to repeat their speech.  Perhaps record yourself and listen to the way you sound and see if it matches what you hear from the TV/movie.

I hope this helps.

(native English speaker from U.S.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 00:02:18 |Display all floors
I agree with what hubaobao74 saud.

If you can practice with a native English speaker.

We will start a skype group from next Thursday, so if you use skype feel free to join us.
Please see this forum for more details: China-World forum in English :) Hope to see you there soon!

-Hugo
China-World forum in English
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.