Views: 5318|Replies: 31

Where have I (my heart) been to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-8 20:12:14 |Display all floors
Where has my heart been to ?
Does it go to far?
Does it go unknown for ppls ,friends and myself can not recognize?
Have I been to difficult for dear friends ,close friend,sweet heart to communicate and understand?

Do not know the answer by myself,as long as I realized the reality tells me tough to deal with...which is difficult to shoulder love,pain,hurt,attraction,misunderstandings,wonderings,etc..

What will you do when met such a situation?
Can you stop ur self (heart)not goes further?
How do you shoulder the love and the pain in same time?
to escape,to hide???

Thanks in advance for suggestions..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-8 21:51:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-8 20:12
Does it go to far?
Have I been to difficult for dear friends ,close friend,sweet heart to communic ...

My heart is not in the same place where my body is.It has been many years since they are separate.
My heart belongs to a very distant country where my love is.
Mind and imagination have made the distance short.Heart does not know boundaries .

This travel always gave  me happiness most of the time.There were some days however when the desire of having somebody near was so strong .It was the time I felt hapiness and sorrow together.

I know very well these feeling shelley.The happiness and sorrow feeling.
The happiness for him who have in your heart and the sorrow of not having him.

Now I have only sorrow and sorrow and sorrow.

By the way ,did you write this thread for me?It suits me so much.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 21:55:43 |Display all floors

how do I shoulder both?

Does it go to far?
Have I been to difficult for dear friends ,close friend,sweet heart to communic ...

I shoulder with the help of medicine.You can not make someone have feelings about you.
Either he has them or not.If he has n't try to escape .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 22:44:17 |Display all floors
So the situation's about a single girl fallen for a married man?

Wouldn't it be nicer to help mould a single man as the boyfriend so that he'll become the man married to the single girl later?  Like the effort in baking a cake where you can put in the ingredients and toppings you like, rather than buy one off the shelf ready made and already reserved for someone else's birthday.

Furthermore, if the married man doesn't see the single girl as someone's daughter or sister more than as someone innocent and starry-eyed about him, then he's just making use of her indirectly to inflate his ego.  How can a single girl not feel bad about that knowing such a foundation for a relationship is one-sided, no matter how many nice words are exchanged?

The sad thing about relationships is that whether married or single, all relationships ultimately reduce to making the effort to hold onto values, rather than physical or mental attraction.   Values are what we believe in more than the memories we hold of the experiences we have had together with the person.  This sounds terrible unromantic;  that's why there are children to provide the continuing glue to hold everything together, and when that glue weakens, grandchildren come along, as well as old friends, new hobbies, travelling together, some social service, etc.

If this sounds complicated, simplify it to three things to do: one, walk away and stay away - out of sight, contact, mind. Two, find a replacement that's less complicated. Three, start a hobby while waiting for true destiny to wake up and do the right thing.

Sometimes all the good is being done when one does nothing.

But if these suggestions don't work, it's destiny then. But assuredly, there will be consequences. Good or bad for all? not known.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 07:26:08 |Display all floors

re #1

Some said, "A woman's heart is an unsolved mystery."

Some even went further , "Once the passion of a woman is aroused, even the death can't stop it.".

Some pointed out, "A woman falls for a hero and a hero falls for a beautiful woman."

I wish I knew. However, common sense has been telling us that a girl usually worships a successful man, his abilities, his high spirit, his broad mind, his heroic act, his unselfishness, etc. regardless of his marital status, age, race ...

Worshipping someone is a strong, mixed feelings of longing, yearning, idealizing ...

Thousands, thousands of stories have telling and retelling about this theme in the history of the human race ...

I say, follow your heart.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 10:44:25 |Display all floors
Does it go to far?

hv u been plague by this since u disappear for some weeks???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 15:03:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-10-9 07:26
Some said, "A woman's heart is an unsolved mystery."

Some even went further , "Once the passion of a woman is aroused, even the death can't stop it.".

Some pointed out, &q ...

regardless of his marital status, age, race

Yes and there is only one who can manage to steal a woman's heart.At least mine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.