August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-9-30 15:34:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:40

Alt
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 16:57:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-30 15:34
Although I belong to the category of people who develope warm feelings for friends very easily[as most of you do],It is really  difficult for me to develope romantic love for a man.

One day it h ...

Hello xilaren ,just one word.I do not agree with your questions.I am not a philosopher I am a practical person.You are thinking too much he he .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 19:40:02 |Display all floors
"Although I belong to the category of people who develope warm feelings for friends very easily[as most of you do],It is really  difficult for me to develope romantic love for a woman."

It seems that I hv similiar experience ha... However, I think it would be a little bit easy if we meet the right person..  but the thing is that where is that right person.. and I definitely think she is..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 01:14:03 |Display all floors
personally I'm an absolute idiot and wear my heart on my sleeve
is this prudent or wise?

I dunno. But I listen to Ray Charles sing "you don't know me" and think at least that's not me. That might be a bigger tragedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 10:43:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-30 15:34
Although I belong to the category of people who develope warm feelings for friends very easily[as most of you do],It is really  difficult for me to develope romantic love for a man.

One day it h ...

one must slowly seduce the bugger with fires...........& not blast off in fiery flames that scaresaway............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-3 13:53:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-10-3 10:43

one must slowly seduce the bugger with fires...........& not blast off in fiery flames that scaresaway............

You may be right
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 00:53:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-10-3 10:43

hmmm good point. Until they're hooked just let the fire simmer within.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.