Views: 20931|Replies: 104

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-28 22:52:37 |Display all floors
my bf likes checking everything from my mobile(including calls log, messages, pictures)
after that he will offer  so many question for me to answer.

if my mobile was busye while  he was calling me. he would ask me everything from the call. and he dose it every time.

and even check about my diary.

i explain everything everytime. now i feel tire of doing so. i love hime,very much. and he knows so( i think he knows).  i didnt check his.

i talked to him before. let him stop doing so. he said he wanted me to be naked in everything.

that makes me feel somehow.  

how about u, do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you?

thank you!!!!!!!
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 09:50:29 |Display all floors

-

Time to seek other companionship. This kind of thing is too controlling. Too jealous. Dangerous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 10:05:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-28 22:52
my bf likes checking everything from my mobile(including calls log, messages, pictures)
after that he will offer  so many question for me to answer.

if my mobile was busye while  he was callin ...

Sometimes my moblie phone is carefully checked by my girfriend too. And she puts forward questions while checking the dialing records..
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 10:30:26 |Display all floors

Reply #1 digitallife's post

It's all about trust. If it's a secret and you don't know about it, then it can't really hurt you. My lady always got messages in Chinese, and I knew some were from guys who liked her and wanted to be her boyfriend, but I thought, wow, I'm lucky....i've got her and they can't have her. She'd check my cell when i wasn't looking but that was ok with me, she needed to know she was secure and if that one small thing provided that little extra confirmation, so be it.....there was nothing I hid from her, nothing i didn't share with her and as a result, life was fantastic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 10:31:45 |Display all floors

Reply #2 spiritrace's post

Agreed, too controlling....let it continue and what sort of future life will you have, not much more than an indentured slave I'd think....love isn't about that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 11:37:41 |Display all floors

yes. the key word is TRUST

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-9-29 10:30
It's all about trust. If it's a secret and you don't know about it, then it can't really hurt you. My lady always got messages in Chinese, and I knew some were from guys who liked her and wanted to ...

i have never check his moblike. because I trust him and i myself. jealous is reasonable(from xilaren). he has the right to check my mobile. and it it trust that there are guys send me messages and calls to my mobile. i delated them before.  what i hope is that he can trust he himself and me. and i leave everything in my mobile. .  because i dont want to hide anything from him.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 12:02:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-9-29 11:37

i have never check his moblike. because I trust him and i myself. jealous is reasonable(from xilaren). he has the right to check my mobile. and it it trust that there are guys send me mess ...

but i am worry about sth at the same time.

if those messages and calls really scare him, and make him run away from me, i will feel sorry.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.