Views: 3127|Replies: 16

the chinese language , very much in demand in Greece [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-9-27 00:02:10 |Display all floors
A lot of people have been interested this year in learning the chinese language in Greece.
I have included it in my school teaching and I am really happy to see how many pupils have been registered to learn.
Greek people want their children to learn at least three foreign languages.English is the first .
Many of them wanted their children to learn chinese but there were no schools and not any teachers.
I am proud of having this benefit.I love so much to see the chinese culture and language to expand in Greece.Oh yes I do love china and chinese so much.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 09:48:25 |Display all floors

thank you!

Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-7 13:48:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-7 09:48

This means that you are a chinese.:hug::hug:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 14:39:31 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

Zhongguo de hapagou!
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 14:42:53 |Display all floors
I like this place ...if i got  a chace to go there, i would  visit your school and to be a part-time chinese teacher for my trip fee  ...
greece012_std.jpg
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 15:10:37 |Display all floors

Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 15:44:00 |Display all floors

I'm glad to hear that~~~~~

some of our clients come from Greece,they showed theris great interests on our Chinese culture~~~~In our correspondence,they always started with "Nihao" as greeting and finished with "Xiexie".I felt very comfortable to see these words~~and we exchanged geography knowledge between Greece and China~~through our mutual efforts,we promote our business and friendship.~~~ And I can remember some cities in Greece,such as Piraeus,Thessaloniki,Athens,Agria,etc.......I really enjoy the communication between we two countries~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.