Views: 3392|Replies: 3

does love really can overcome everything? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-26 23:46:38 |Display all floors
i am in a dilemma now.

i love my love. my love and i are in a big difficulty now. he lost his money from a cargo bussiness. and i myself lost my bussiness from my wrong dicision. we are lack of money.

a guy has a money and is always wantting to marry me. i want to use his money to safe my lover and i myself.  but i dont want to hurt this guy.

without money my love and i will fall in big problem.

does love really can overcome everything?
because i am confused. what is your answer.

thank you.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-28 13:14:54 |Display all floors

to digitallife

U may have several choices, and u will be the only one who will decide which choice will be gonna use.

Choice 1:marry that guy who want to marry you, and try to love him. if you really care the money.

Choice 2: Borrow the money from the guy who want to marry you, and promise you would return some day.  

Choice 3: start over with your lover from Zero (maybe minus), if you are lucky enough, borrow money from your friends or family to solve financial prob.

Just for your reference..... If love really can overcome everything? If you believe it, it could.

Dayandoudou
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-28 20:02:08 |Display all floors

Love vs. Money

It is better to fix your financial situation first and foremost. It is not good to use another for money. After you are on your feet, decide what to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-28 22:21:04 |Display all floors

thank you very much

i know what i can do now.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.