Author: digitallife

when money and true love involve, which one will u choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-27 21:31:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanheshui at 2007-9-27 19:53
Obviously,you pay more attentions to money and what's i can suggest is just going away alone with no hesitation to chase your money and the one who can really share the fortune.Good luck!

thank you i got it. do what i suppose to
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 21:33:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-9-27 12:55
always keep it in mind that someday true love will fall on me.
but sometimes love fools you.
not sure whether can hold to that moment when true love comes and choose some instead.
no wander ther ...

and love can kill the pain. pain also can kill love.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 21:34:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by toksave at 2007-9-27 12:57
I don't know enough about Chinese laws but it sounds to me the cargo company should compensate for the damages.  A legitimate cargo company should have insurance against such accidents, even your b ...

cargo is not DHL OR EMS. cargo company will not pay anything for it.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 21:37:16 |Display all floors

yes

Originally posted by cold12 at 2007-9-27 12:58

there is a rich guy waiting for you ?don't you just kidding ,do you ?
well money is  important but  your love's self-respect is more crucial.Have you ever thought of that ?
think about the di ...

that rich guy is not far away. he is not so rich. but it is enough for us to overcome all the difficultise.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 21:40:47 |Display all floors

good idea, but.......

Originally posted by sghterry at 2007-9-27 13:03
Marry with the rich firstly and then  you will be tired of him and also his money soon . So you can bring you and your money to the man you love . and then your life will be very happy~

good idea, but.......i could not feel truely happy i can say could not up to 50%. if i do so, i will feel guity to the rich one for the rest for my life. then i am going to be in guity for the rest of my life. i dont like that.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 21:41:43 |Display all floors
I just hope I don't meet the likes of superpenny on my request for true love.

I might have a good job and good pay today but I would like to think my woman would stay with me through thick and thin if I happen to lose everything tomorrow to rebuild our lives together.  

I guess the game is to get the money with the least effort through a rich husband etc.  But surely the rich husband is not a fool, he'll soon know his wife is only interested in his money.  He will never trust her and give her any real control of the money.  He will change his love like he changes new cars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-27 22:03:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-9-27 14:30

Really sorry to hear that.... I think driver may as well take insurance . What will you do ? Will you marry the rich guy ? How about turn to your relatives ?...

:)

but sometimes relatives is not so reliable
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.