Author: digitallife

when money and true love involve, which one will u choose? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 19:38:22 |Display all floors
I will choose pure love.I demang nothing and a computer connected to the internet can satisfy me well,i will just buy some cokes.Money is not important to me but my inner world is tempy ,i really need a person to love and be loved.We live together happily and tolerant or speak out then do some change.It is the best life that money can not buy.
My wishes has reached!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:43:18 |Display all floors
Such a dilemma, I have given up my true love and I often regret. In my heart, maybe I can't meet with any person who love me like him, but that doesn't mean that I can't find a right person and fall into another love. Love and marriage is different. If I can only get one thing between the true love and money, I prefer to possess true love and then make money with my lover.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:53:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by geeinside at 2007-9-29 19:38
I will choose pure love.I demang nothing and a computer connected to the internet can satisfy me well,i will just buy some cokes.Money is not important to me but my inner world is tempy ,i really n ...

because u are not lack of money.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 19:56:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nancyfu99 at 2007-9-29 19:43
Such a dilemma, I have given up my true love and I often regret. In my heart, maybe I can't meet with any person who love me like him, but that doesn't mean that I can't find a right person and fal ...

no. it is no that easy
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 23:11:17 |Display all floors
hehe  I choose the true love .I met a boy who is 2 years old than me .He help me a lot.Maybe for that reason,I love him. He liked me at that time.But he loves money more .I can not give him more.So at last,it is over.I  hurt  but I said it is my fault  from the  very begining.Let him go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 23:11:21 |Display all floors
hehe  I choose the true love .I met a boy who is 2 years old than me .He help me a lot.Maybe for that reason,I love him. He liked me at that time.But he loves money more .I can not give him more.So at last,it is over.I  hurt  but I said it is my fault  from the  very begining.Let him go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 07:21:46 |Display all floors
i choose the true love
why?
at this age u maybe  A earner,but t the true love  u didnt miss all the time

so sometimes we get the love or the ppl  in the society or working
we never miss it,  if ony this we never forgive it after many years

wo advice:do it,money that u can earn,but love or ppl that u dont

what about it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.