Views: 5373|Replies: 21

Happy Mid-Autumn's Day! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-25 08:29:01 |Display all floors
Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, around the time of the autumn equinox. Many referred to it simply as the "Fifteenth of the Eighth Moon".

This day was also considered as a harvest festival since fruits, vegetables and grain had been harvested by this time and food was abundant.

But now, the Mid-Autumn Day has become the festival for family get-together, to enjoy the mooncakes and the beautiful moonlight!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 08:56:50 |Display all floors
yesterday i've see a report which said most people has changed their festival custom, for no recess, now more and more people had to eat mooncake with their familymenber after work, they have lost their sensation on the festival , just eat mooncake and so on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 09:15:27 |Display all floors

On Mid-autumn day

Happy mid-autumn day! It is a grand festival in China. On this day as the old custom, people are used to eat mooncake with families. But now all the commercial shops and super markets are full of mooncakes, you can feel the festive atmosphere easily. It is a big day to stay with the whole family members.  But for me, this festive is not meant so much. Every mid-autumn day, I stay at school, now I have to work at other places, so I still can't stay with my families as before. I think there are lots of people just as me can't go home to share the festival with their relatives. First, I want to wish my relatives healthy and happy, wish they be in a good mood every seconds. Seize the limit flexible time to share with older parents become a truth for the young people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 09:59:13 |Display all floors

Happy Mid-Autumn Day

Now there is a performance in our community, I may go to see the show with my friend:)
Happy Mid-Autumn Day.jpg
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 10:09:36 |Display all floors
:) :) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 10:13:48 |Display all floors

alone to spend mid-autumn's day

happy mid-autumn's day to everyone here!
after i went to university, i always alone to spend days!
now i am at SHANGHAI, my  parents not arond me, i can't have supper with them, and eat mooncakes, a little bit sad.
very appreciate pepole who can enjoy wanderful time with their families in this sepecial day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 11:05:50 |Display all floors
Yesterday we have a party about Mid-autumn Day. In fact, i think mid-autumn Day now is losing its traditional features now.

One of my friend said that,in Korea, it's an important festival. They have a holiday from 22th--26th. All of them will stay with their family for spend it ,however  how far they away from .Korean's Mid-autumn Day is come from China.

Yesterday i read a report that ,Weifang,Shandong is the first city that will off work on order that people can stay along with their family.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.