Author: kyorylae

can you tell me the difference between urban life and rural life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-13 22:40:49 |Display all floors
I am a college guaduate of  rescent , I am afraid such thing will happen to me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 14:10:13 |Display all floors

someday, i will be back to country life.

i was born at countryside and grew up at countryside. and i love countryside. but now i have to making earning in the city to accept the challenge and make dreams realized. someday, i will be tired and will be back to countryside. raise some chickens, plough 1 mu field, grow vegetables, remove weed.........it's my final dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 15:16:30 |Display all floors

culture root in China's countryside

where is China's culture root ? i believe it lies in vast countryside. just read an article on FTchinese.com which says British people think the people live in countryside really standing for their country.  very interesting , likewise, i think China's life belong to the living countryside. for centuries Chinese people live in the land where their grandfather and grandfather's grandfather live. perhaps i am biased against modern life but i for sure see the erosion of modernization, the greediness of human beings driven by merchanism. people become the prey of money and many lose their soul and feel hopeless thus all kind of social problems come out .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 19:28:52 |Display all floors
this is the ideal life style
countryside1.jpg
countryside2.jpg
countryside3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-14 20:07:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyorylae at 2007-9-11 09:08
Then will you please tell me the main difference between urban life and rural life?

high salary? or good job opportunity?
pollution and.....

Live in a city you can get more job opportunities and get more traffic convenience than live in countryside .But air pollution is very serious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-15 14:39:42 |Display all floors
i love countryside live, many hearted people, good air, no pressure,etc there. i go to city for making money,realize my value. my final dream is to go back countryside with money to enjoy the life with my family there.

many chinese came from countryside love the live of city,but they love countryside even more inside,i believe.  there are root something inside the heart. anyway, go home as more as possible, when you get the chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-17 08:30:02 |Display all floors

differences between urban and rural life

There are indeed quite a few differences between these two types of life.At present, with more priority on urban economic development and living standard raising, much more people long for living in big cities, like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou etc.. where they can easily go shopping, participate in entertaining activities or even date in green and comfortable parks.Besides, there are more employment opportunites due to more enterprises choosing to stand in there;the traffic is more developed like more public transport, subways.If you are a person fond of reading, it will be a better place to live,as there are more educational organizations,more public libraries, and more bookstores, which is also very attractive to students at different educational levels.

In contrast, rural life doesn't have these advantages above, but it still has its own features, which are also the reason why more western people prefer to live in suburbs rather than cities. These features, in my opinion, mainly include less polution, more fresh air and water, more space for living, all of which, I think, can keep people calm and better ponder. So if you are a person fond of the true nature, like a poet, a writer, it's much better to live there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.