Views: 2247|Replies: 8

take advantage of the right moment [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-9-10 21:49:00 |Display all floors
When there's something that needs to be done, give yourself the time  to do it. When there's a decision that must be made, give yourself the right timeto think it through.
When life demands a response, give yourself the time to find the most positive and meaningful one. When someone is explaining something to you, give yourself the time to truly listen and to understand.

Life is made up of many moments, one right after another. The big outcomes, results and achievements depend on what you do with all those little moments along the way.

With each moment you can choose to let it pass or to let it bring you down. Or, you can decide to make good use of that moment with positive purpose, value and love.

How many times have you looked back on your life with regret, and wished you had given yourself the time to do what could have easily been done? Now is your opportunity to avoid such future regrets by recognizing the great value in each moment.

When you find the strong love in your life ,give yourself the time to lveve it
When life is asking something of you, give yourself the time to make it right. And when you add up all those moments, you'll find you've made life great.
Otherwise you are going to be miserable and unhappy.

I really give the time to the special gifts of life .I really give myself to the right moment.I really give myself to true love if this love deserves it.
Do you really give yourself some of the time?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 14:30:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-10 21:49
When there's something that needs to be done, give yourself the time  to do it. When there's a decision that must be made, give yourself the right timeto think it through.
When life demands a resp ...

hehe...yes

you use all your heart for that , we can read...

it's a good suggestion to give yourself some time to decision the things...

I am some hurry up and can not help waiting for many things when I am young...in most of time , the result is not so good, so , I know I need to give me some times when become mature...and I made progress always...

many Junior ask for a reputation senior, they think that senior has so higher EQ, more patient...that senior tell them that she has a custom: when she feel so angry for something, she will write it in Email first, and read the email after 10 minutes, and decide how to do next...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-15 19:18:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-10 21:49
When life demands a resp ...

There were many moments in my life that I left to pass and I didn’t realize (at that moment) how important was to take advantage of that right moment to do something for myself, for my family, for my friends or for my work.

I made some mistakes sometimes for lack of concentration for a busy schedule in my daily life, or sometimes for inexperience in how to explote my knowledge or for my immaturity.

Life is only one, we need to live it in all the best possible ways.

Many missed moments or lived moments leave in us a great experience
Many times in our life we left the time past , sometimes we losing good opportunities that at the moment we don’t know how good I would be if we realized in the right moment.

Life is our main teacher, we should know how to value and how to take the best advantage for every single minute in our lifes, for us, for our family, for our loveones, for who can need from us.

There is a saying

"Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today”

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-15 21:28:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-9-15 19:18

There were many moments in my life that I left to pass and I didn’t realize (at that moment) how important was to take advantage of that right moment to do something for myself, for my family, ...

Hi force _one.I agree with you.
I have something to add .When you miss the moment you may miss the whole life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-16 17:11:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-9-15 21:28

Hi force _one.I agree with you.
I have something to add .When you miss the moment you may miss the whole life.

Maybe yeah,,:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 10:03:24 |Display all floors

yes, seize the right moment, or you will regret

Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 13:36:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-7 10:03

Can you imagine to be thirsty and be given water the next day?It is useless.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.