Views: 4507|Replies: 9

What are your struggling for? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-4 23:25:20 |Display all floors
What are your struggling for?  Tell me the meaning of your life.What makes you different from others?
I lost my way. Maybe you can enlighten me.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 12:15:56 |Display all floors
Unforturnately, I feel lost too, lost in job and love, I don't know what makes me different from others
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 12:46:15 |Display all floors
i think everybody comes across such problem,it seems to be an unavoidable stage in our life journey.
so just take it easy,everything would turn out to be right.what we need to do is keeping striving,doing our best.
maybe when someday we succeed,standing in the peak of our lives,we notice being lost is nothing.what makes a difference is whether we did our best,we did what is supposed to be done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 12:58:50 |Display all floors
I am struggling to figure out why I am here , there must be some good reason for me to be alive but at the moment I still don't know what it is I am here for , the think that makes me different from the people I know is the fact that I keep a cool head under extreme pressure , and always think clearly when the s#@t hits the fan :) and the fact that I am good at everything I choose to do or learn :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 15:52:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hi_jack at 2007-9-4 23:25
What are your struggling for?  Tell me the meaning of your life.What makes you different from others?
I lost my way. Maybe you can enlighten me.

If you can't find the reason, the reason will find you someday. It's life...cheer up!  
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 16:10:48 |Display all floors

Reply #1 hi_jack's post

when i just graduated from university i belived all my  efforts are for the health of the chinese peoples. but no w i feel frustrated . everyday i asked myself "what an i doing ? what is the meaning of my daily work? " the answer is none,what i do is meaningless and what i do is nothing .
so pls save me GOD! pls DIRECT me Father!
jiangshange@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-5 17:31:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digaoxin at 2007-9-5 16:10
when i just graduated from university i belived all my  efforts are for the health of the chinese peoples. but no w i feel frustrated . everyday i asked myself "what an i doing ? what is the m ...

it's quite hard being a doctor here in china, especially at the very beginning of your career, you would always feel lost.
if you really don't like being a doctor now and there's nice opportunity to leave this position by changing job, just do it.

i think someone that feels lost just need a calm thought thoroughly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.