Author: wanzheli

Made in China to Made by China ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-9 11:49:26 |Display all floors

Reply #53 gnmu2002's post

Not in Shanghai region.....almost every advance company is owned by Japanese, European and Amerikan companies!

Southern China, many SUBCONTRACTORS run by local, Hong Kong, and Overseas Chinese people!
I am proud of South China more!
Indigeneous hard work!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 13:01:19 |Display all floors

It is a good idea!

With the rapidly develpoment of China,the country has become the largest base of manufacturing industry,and it is called the factory of the world.I am confused whether the reputation is a praise,but I know that China is only a country acting as the producer of those developed country,especially America and European nations.So I think it is good time for us to own the products made by China,and we should have our real national industry.  
    China has so many unniversities and research insititutes,and lot of professors,but most of them lack of real sceience spirits,the only job of them is to write lots of rubbish papers in order to rise their professional qualifications.The first step,we should reform the backward system,then could we do better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 12:03:39 |Display all floors

Reply #55 joezhang's post

Do you know what kind of high technology durables they produce in Southern China!

I tell you two items that has "peeved off" Amerikan and European competitors!

(1) Home entertainment system -surround sound and total home system
This system pioneer by Bose cost  Rmb35,000 onwards. It creates "sense surround sound system" and is a home entertainment achievement. Paying more, you could even have a complete home sound system anywhere in the home.

Then comes a Southern China company with Hong Kong headquarters! It sells home entertainment system with amazing sound systems for a mere Rmb4,000.

(2) About 5 years ago, i saw my first "induction cooking" plates. It was selling for Rmb24,000 for a 4 position cooking device  and was part of an "advance home" showroom display.

Yesterday, i saw a Southern China made "induction cooking:" device selling for Rmb500!!!!!! (with 1 position)!

ha ha ha

that's Southern China!
and the "China price"

Green Dragon
Game Master
f. God of Happiness
"modern home at fraction of the price in the developed world"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-12 01:56:04 |Display all floors
Cellphones, microchips, cars, even iPhones—there's virtually no high-tech Western product that China's cloners can't copy. Pretty soon, you might even prefer their work  

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/tec ... 004eecbccdrcrd.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-12 10:04:14 |Display all floors
Reyquer,

That's a good bet in the US for a lot of goods where companies have been using IP, regulations or exclusive deals to create weird monopolies that keep people from getting hot items because they don't use Nextel or whatever.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-12 11:24:04 |Display all floors

Reply #57 reyquer's post

I have a strange feeling that we MIGHT be on the stage of the BIGGEST CONSUMPTION boom in the world!

Imagine, most of the homes in China, FAr East, Europe, USA, British club do not have this kind of devices now sold at such affordable prices!
When they start to buy those stuffs, you'll have to renovate your home as well!

Imagine the ECONOMIC BOOM that it would create especially to indigeneous contruction and home interior companies around the "consuming world"!

Items NEEDED in the NEW WORLD.
1. Flat and large screen TV.
2. Sen surround system, and entire home sound system
3. Bio metrics doors
4. New inverter technology for fridges, airconditioners.
5. Solar cell powered garden lights
6. Tempered glass, with dimming features for windows
7. Heated, pressurized (by pump) showers and shower cabinets
8. Ceramic finish, scratched proof materials for exterior.
9. New cheap high tech microwave ovens, induction cooking ceramic plates!
10. energy saving, high luminence lighting.

and whole lot of new furniture, paint, wall paper, decor that would look good with those new devices!

cheerios!

Made cheaper by china!
China! The new Mr. Ford!
Durable goods for everybody!
Commander of Democracy, China!

Green Dragon
Game Master
God of Prosperity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-12 12:02:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.