Views: 8493|Replies: 14

I want to write diary in english, buy my english is very poor. How do I? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-31 12:33:50 |Display all floors
This week I log in this net occasionally, I read many good articles and diary. So I want to write diary too, but my english is too bad, I am agonised now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 16:33:13 |Display all floors
Don't be annoyed. Write what you like, you'll find much to say, and then you can improve your English. Try.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 13:34:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stilwe at 2007-8-31 12:33
This week I log in this net occasionally, I read many good articles and diary. So I want to write diary too, but my english is too bad, I am agonised now.

Just do exactly what you are doing right now!

Don't be shy or discouraged because of your level compared to others, just start writing and in time you will certainly see improvements!

Hehe, also if you like, maybe we can help you. Feel free to contact me by PM or by going here:
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php

Good luck, and I hope to see your diaries soon. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-2 22:33:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stilwe at 2007-8-31 12:33

Good morning stilwe. This is a good practice area. The people are friendly and helpful. You may post your thoughts without fear of embarrassment. We would love to read what you have to say. Please, join in.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 23:02:40 |Display all floors

Stilwe

Start writing, keep studying English. No matter how many mistakes.
People here will help you. Each day you will learn something new.
My best wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 19:38:16 |Display all floors
Just keep writing. It's like any other skill. You'll just get better with practice. You can write with a pencil so you can make changes if you feel necessary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-2 12:40:45 |Display all floors
You can write it in English  and stud with Chinese, some kind repliers will complete it for you. Then you can learn from it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.