Views: 10535|Replies: 36

Is she pathetic??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-28 16:29:22 |Display all floors
A girl fell in love with a married guy
The guy may marry her if his first wife agreed according to their culture. but it isn't gonna to be happened..
it is an unpromising relationship
She knows she should stop, and she tried but failed.
She knows she is stupid, she just can't help...
She trys to make new friends, still didn't work...
Is she pathetic? what is she gonna to do? if you were her, what are you gonna to do?

Look forward to receive your kindly suggestion and advises...will be appreciated..
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-28 21:24:52 |Display all floors
I can say she is pathetic from the first sentence...
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 07:06:07 |Display all floors
indeed...she is pathetic...also helpless I guess....

I still dont quite understand why girls fall in love with married men....the chance of him get divorced is really low...after all...she will be blamed to be the 3rd person..and most likely being ditched by the man later........

Advice No. 1...never start things you cant stop.....

she wasnt stupid at the beginning..but true she is stupid now because she is still with that married man....

so she failed in trying to stop this relationship....then try harder....and dont try...but actually DO it....walk away from the relationship...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 12:56:43 |Display all floors

Reply #3 sinfulangel's post

She is miserable, and like you said she is doing it. Really hard, guess it will take a long time....

Share with you another story about a guy.

A guy got huge financial problem, he intended to sucided.
A girl( they knew each other, not a newer) found him and sent him to the hosiptal. Took care of him for a month.
The girl is rich, she paid all money what the guy had to pay. She didn't ask anything from him at the beginning.
Months later, she had a request to be his g/f, he couldn't refuse. And still she paid eveything for him.
A year past, the guy is gonna to be mad of this relationship, as he doesn't love her. And he said he is like a "duck", selling his body. He has to go over when she calls him.
Several days before, she has another demands that she wants a baby from him. He can't do that as he got married. (REMARK, he isnt a Chinese).... the girl knows it, so she didn't demand for marriage, but a baby.
The guy is pushing in the corner, he doesn't know what choice he has. He is working so hard to pay back her money, but probably it will take him a lifetime to do it.  Right now, he is just like a marionette or a doll.

He asked me, is the best solution to be die? It will be all over in the end. He supposed she didn't send him to the hospital. I was silent as I didn't know how to response.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 13:59:31 |Display all floors
why do you have so many stories to share with....ha....

seriously...he asked for the trouble....he started selling himself to her at the very beginning...besides...i always think...if someone tries to help me big time....he/she wants something back from me....thats why every time when i decide to accept peoples help...i have to think a lot...because i dont want to be taken advantage of later.....

he can probably just leave the city or even the country.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-29 14:59:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-8-29 13:59
why do you have so many stories to share with....ha....

seriously...he asked for the trouble....he started selling himself to her at the very beginning...besides...i always think...if someone tr ...

no much, only two. hehe   But it's enough for me...so headache..

Might be a way out, restart it from zero better than minus...

Tks for your reply anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-31 16:40:52 |Display all floors

to seneca

Originally posted by seneca at 2007-8-31 10:47
Methinks the married guy is a Muslim; there is no other "culture" that approves of polygamy except some self-appointed cult leaders such as the Mormons.

If she knows she is being stupi ...

Firstly, that married guy is unable to marry her.
Secondly, he is a damn Pakistani liar
Thirdly, that damn liar prefer to be a rich woman's slave (another women, neither his wife nor that stupid girl)
Finally, that stupid girl woke up. story ended.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.