Author: changabula

What Can China Learn From Her History? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 17:36:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-10-23 21:17

Your judgementalism alone is not proof enough that you are wrong all - or most - of  the time; in this case your opinionatedness proves you a loser on the argumentation front. That's why you have to use such forceful language...  

I use forceful language because your skull is too thick and it harbours a lot of strange and weird ideas typical of racists.

When you make a proper and sensible argument then, maybe, I will treat you with a little more respect.
I respond to you as an exercise in how to deal with an out and out racist.

To my fellow Chinese brothers and sisters:
The question was: What Can China Learn From Her History?
The answer: Look at what despicable people like seneca, schreiber and so on, have been saying about the evil opium trade.
Yes, we need no interpretation of their slimy and devious words as they are very "forceful" about what they say.
So China should learn that these despicable people, are not only proud of the evils their forefathers have inflicted on China and its people, but also justify it!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-25 17:47:11 |Display all floors
All Asian Countries + United States should Kowtow to China. Just like ancient times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-29 15:21:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-10-25 17:36

I use forceful language because your skull is too thick and it harbours a lot of strange and weird ideas typical of racists.

When you make a proper and sensible argument then, maybe, I will  ...

hahaha-----u know all the same wierd nature------>Chang u hv somegting for that Kiwi........he says u respect him but Kiwi tooks bites at Mao + China's 5000 years.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-24 18:27:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-10-29 15:21

hahaha-----u know all the same wierd nature------>Chang u hv somegting for that Kiwi........he says u respect him but Kiwi tooks bites at Mao + China's 5000 years.......

I am afraid that kiwi is not in  the same league as seneca when it comes to hatred. At least kiwi tries to be balanced which is more that I can say about seneca.

seneca is so twisted with hatred of China and its people that I feel sorry for my brothers ans sisters who come into contact with him. Can you imagine his face, so contorted with vile hate, in the vicinity of my happy smiling brothers and sisters? Oh, no, the thought of it makes me wince.

Really, the only company seneca should have is his sidekick, emu, who always supports what he has to say.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-25 06:09:20 |Display all floors

to #62

Actually, I think the Brits refused to kowtow to the Chinese emperor--that was what started all the problems between the two in the first place...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-25 09:43:06 |Display all floors

Reply #62 sky_net's post

Afterall, all nations revolve around 中国.  At least that's what the name seems to imply.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-25 09:58:25 |Display all floors
Sock,

Yeah, that was pretty much it. Merchants would do it because it didn't really matter, if anyone questioned it, they called it extortion when they got home and had a laugh at the expense of the emperor and his officials. Ambassadors from Europe, however, wouldn't do such a thing and thus the Qing never pursued productive relations.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.