Post time 2007-11-26 17:29:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-11-26 03:17

We are still waiting for reasons why;

Tongluren lives in the USA.
Mengzhi lives in Australia.
Cestmoi wants desperately to live in Australia,
Changabula lives in a Western country

and  ...

actually the reason is simple & obvious..........

being there they can see the truth & writes peacefully, otherwise it beomes lying so favourite a past time to some "white" forumites

Hope Mr RUDD speaks the truth about being green....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 19:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2007-11-25 17:30
On this board are many waiguoren who live in China and always paint the country in black color. Everything is primitive,  the environment is destroyed, people are bad and not subservient to Westerners as in  many other countries of the 'Third World', all Chinese are stupid, the system is rotten etc.etc.

Why the hell are all of you then staying there? Why don't you leave the country and go where everything that you criticize and cannot accept in China is much better? What stops you all from calling it a day and move to places nearer to paradise?

I would never stay in a country that I hate so much and which is such a torture.......

Would be nice to receive a reply from some of you about the reason that keeps you in hell........

It's a good question.  I wouldn't say I hate China or its people... but a lot annoys me about here.  I truly care about China's development.  Now, China claims to be a "developing" country, but it seems the development is quite slow.  True, the amount of technology and number of new buildings have been popping up all over the place... but the people in general haven't been developing much.  I really do fear China becoming the #1 superpower because the P.R.C. is still a mess and has a long way to go before it can be stable, not only economically, but also socially and environmentally.  Before China can think globally, it must do a lot within its borders.
Individuality: Always Remember That You Are Unique.  Just Like Everybody Else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 19:46:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 08:15:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-11-26 16:44
I don't have any time for hypocrites like you and since you live in one of those evil western countries one would more relevantly ask, why the fcuk don't you piss off back to China ?  

But I live in China, sheepf*****.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 09:54:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-11-27 08:15

But I live in China, sheepf*****.

Now EmuC CAUGHT RED FACED handed for lying which is a favourite ...

GloBalls,KiwiEx...can join too in the sheep back F*** as noted ...as there are too many overflowing....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 11:51:21 |Display all floors

Reply #77 caringhk's post

His name says it all!

He'll be Rudd! and let's see how they will bargain for higher prices for their iron ore!
and then we really get "green policy" as car makers, durable production, and home builders starts to reduce use of steel and iron.
that explains why in Europe and Japan; most car produced are small and economical (unless exported to resources rich nations)

ha ha ha

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 13:32:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-11-27 12:11

I beg to differ. CHina is a turbo-charged engine pushing and shoving ahead - too much development in too short a time. That is at least my opinion on what's happening to a fraction of China tha ...

It is the same everywhere..............the rich studies...............the poor works for a living....................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.