Views: 2163|Replies: 8

goodlooking is crucial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-17 20:28:25 |Display all floors
As a school student ,especially for a girl,goodlooking is important.Beautiful girl can get a helping hand from boys when they are in trouble,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 21:24:18 |Display all floors
so true...... good looking dont just helping getting a beautiful wife like me it also make ppl feel good when communicate with me.

i am not saying i am handsome but yeah frendly and social

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-12 21:56:27 |Display all floors
Goodlooking makes it easier to get a chance to success ,especially when the beautiful girls learn how to apply their goodlooking to
communication

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 02:30:48 |Display all floors
Is It Important to be good looking for your Career Asset?

-Impact of good looks can help you in impressing others. Your boss and colleagues definitely give you importance if you have attractive looks. In case of working women looks help in influencing male workers in the company. As a professional you will feel more confident while interacting with others at your workplace.

-Professionals in modeling field give relevance to good looks and realize the significance of good looks in shaping successful career. Actors and actresses in Hollywood industry try different techniques and put effort to look good. They have to care a lot about their looks for looking good on screen. Cosmetologists are hired by them to take care of their looks. Good looks have great importance in their life and it is the career asset for them.

Source:    http://www.futureisbright.info/i ... -your-career-asset/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 08:34:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by koreandream at 2007-8-17 20:28
goodlooking is crucial

i am not worry about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 10:09:41 |Display all floors
Good looking is very important, when you are in the street, you will find out that good-looking girl are spending money freely, you know what I mean?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 11:21:16 |Display all floors

don't always let others judge you

having a good apppearance could be most helpful in impressing others at the first few times,but later on it's ALWAYS what you are that matters more~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.